bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by mco85

I see there is no convincing most of you. But for those who haven't tried it yet I suggest doing it at least once.
this. you can't really knock it unless you've done it before. 
bottle service isn't really my thing but it's really not all that crazy when you think about it. i'll admit i've never done bottle services big where we've dropped thousands like athletes, but i've gotten bottles a few times in vegas and in LA clubs just getting bottles of goose and other liquor. its like 400-500 for a bottle of goose for 3 people? that usually includes cover ($20-50), skipping the line (idk another $20? depending on where you're going). that's already $50-70 just to get in somewhere. you split that 400-500 for the bottle between 3 people and you're at ~$150 each (plus gratuity). that's just spending $80 more for drinks and you're own place to sit. 

that's a pretty basic example and you're never really gonna just get one bottle, but you guys make it out to be worse than it really is. 

all this

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You just proved you don't know anything about nightlife.  CVS?
laugh.gif
  Even though its way over priced nobody is buying Sutter Home in the club my dude.

Its a cool thing to do if you can afford it or if you are ballin' out for a celebration.  

Half of the people in here saying "Its a waste or I'd never do it" are too young to drink or lames that never been out.

laugh.gif
 I swear your generalizations are the worst. Why do those have to be the only 2 choices of folks that don't believe in tables/bottles. 
laugh.gif

What if someone just views it as a waste of money?
What if someone doesn't feel the stunting is really worth the money?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm supposed to be hitting vegas for memeorial day weekend and i'm already dreading paying a crapload for bottle service. My bank acount is not about that life. Whenever I spend that much moeny on one night at a club, I thinkn to myslef about what I could have spent that money on instead. Especially if I aint smashing,.

So why not avoid the table life then? So you are literally plannning to put yourself in a financial bind for the sake of socializing? Your friends will still love you.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.

And if you don't have said bottles at the crib then what you'll be lookin like a fool if the chicks aren't drunk enough from the two you initially purchased they'll know wassup and leave.
laugh.gif

Ima bag som womens at the casa de mofongo n tell em it's a party at the homies room up the block

But "da headquarters" is standing room only
grin.gif
  you gonna be like "just push that Air Max 95 box over Ma' I think there's a chair in here somewhere"?

Originally Posted by taymane23

And if you don't have said bottles at the crib then what you'll be lookin like a fool if the chicks aren't drunk enough from the two you initially purchased they'll know wassup and leave.
laugh.gif

That why you make a quick stop at the 24hr convenient store to "take a piss" 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
  you gonna be like "just push that Air Max 95 box over Ma' I think there's a chair in here somewhere"?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I think when he says headquarters he means table

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Damn, he went there

laugh.gif
really, but if you smashing decent +#@%+$ with promises of bottles on those techmobowl sheets my hats off to you ninja

grin.gif
Smash on top of the boxes
pimp.gif
I'm sure Ninjahood does it all the time.

As dudes some places won't even let u in unless ur getting bottle service....unless u genuinely enjoy clubs then u won't understand doing bottle service. U get it so u can get into the spot and/or for the vip(??) treatment, not because u want to get drunk off of a bottle. Not once have my boys and I ever bought bottle service sober.

Some ofof my best, most memorable, times at clubs involving chicks did not even involve bottle service, but when u do it with the right people at the right spot its a guaranteed good time.

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

the ppl i go to the club with refuse to go to the club without a table and at least 2 bottles. my boy spends around 15k at pacha every month. if u got it then its the only way to do it. but some people like paying 12 bucks for a watered down drink only to spill it on their shirt while they're dancing by themselves because all the bait are in vip

I'll pay my 24 for two drinks. I dont wanna get drunk, just a little buzzed. Thats all I need. Man some of these dudes be acting like chumps. How you buy a table, bottles, but you dont bring or talk to any females and YOU DONT DANCE ALL NIGHT AND ALL YOU DO IS STAND THERE WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS?

What kind of mess is that. You mean to tell me you paid hundreds to sit and listen to music and drink? I can do that for free at home. Its funny what people pay to trick.

The same can be said for chicks who buy a table with bottles, don't get no dudes to talk to them and they go home alone not having touched or danced with no dude. Sorry chick, but you grinding on your girlfriend is probably not all you wanted to do all night. Wasting money for the club. Thats why I only go to the club when I can get in for free, and I damn near gurantee I'm getting some chicks number or dancing with some chick or just networking.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

the ppl i go to the club with refuse to go to the club without a table and at least 2 bottles. my boy spends around 15k at pacha every month. if u got it then its the only way to do it. but some people like paying 12 bucks for a watered down drink only to spill it on their shirt while they're dancing by themselves because all the bait are in vip

The same can be said for chicks who buy a table with bottles, don't get no dudes to talk to them and they go home alone not having touched or danced with no dude. Sorry chick, but you grinding on your girlfriend is probably not all you wanted to do all night. Wasting money for the club. Thats why I only go to the club when I can get in for free, and I damn near gurantee I'm getting some chicks number or dancing with some chick or just networking.
you'd be surprised...

not EVERY night at the club is about gettin bagged...

and i don't really know girls who get bottle service to bag men like you guys do...

its either a girls night or a bday type thing so you invite guys you already know but girls don't get tables to get attention from guys

thats just what i've seen and been apart of tho...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you'd be surprised...

and i don't really know girls who get bottle service to bag men like you guys do...

its either a girls night or a bday type thing so you invite guys you already know but girls don't get tables to get attention from guys

Mouse, you live in the DMV I know you seen some unattrative chicks with tables before just looking or hoping a dude would approach her and her girls. Sure it may be a bday thing, but that doesnt change the fact they want attention. I don't have sex with every chick I meet at the club. Some chicks are all about convos. I danced with many of chicks before and got their numbers and we aint have sex, we would talk every now and then, nit sometimes it isn't just about banging you right. Chicks need love too right?

laugh.gif
c'mon son...

imma bout to put ya NT n_s on game

BJs_logo.gif

you go here and cop ALL da bottles whole sale price..im talkin about ecomony sized jumbo bottles of w/e for dirt cheap prices.

you fill up one of these...

2007-12-05_liquor_cabinet.jpg

(if you're dominican, hell if you hispanic you got one of these at da cribs always stocked)

you cop a few bottles at da club and get bottle service JUST FOR FISHING, soon as you get urself a enough $$%+! ensnared in your booth drinking your liquor, you tell em you got a ton more at da headquarters

soon as da club scene starts to get stale.. if they sauced and think you cute or w/e,  7/10 chances they leaving with ya, especially if they da thirsty kind that wanna get bent.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

grin.gif
pimp.gif
ppsssh, smashed dime pieces over nike retro boxes, no shame in my game b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

remember folks, da club is where u meet em at, soon as you got em, leave with em...only thing that hems up da plans are cockblockin' girlfriends talkin bout "NO YOU DRUNK, you just met him, you're not leaving me by myself!
mad.gif
"

thats when its HIGHLY recommend you have ur wingmen on standby for all of this.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you'd be surprised...

Mouse, you live in the DMV I know you seen some unattrative chicks with tables before just looking or hoping a dude would approach her and her girls. Sure it may be a bday thing, but that doesnt change the fact they want attention. I don't have sex with every chick I meet at the club. Some chicks are all about convos. I danced with many of chicks before and got their numbers and we aint have sex, we would talk every now and then, nit sometimes it isn't just about banging you right. Chicks need love too right?

you right
laugh.gif
i've seen tables of ugly girls do the most...

laugh.gif
c'mon son...

imma bout to put ya NT n_s on game

BJs_logo.gif

you go here and cop ALL da bottles whole sale price..im talkin about ecomony sized jumbo bottles of w/e for dirt cheap prices.

you fill up one of these...

2007-12-05_liquor_cabinet.jpg

(if you're dominican, hell if you hispanic you got one of these at da cribs always stocked)

you cop a few bottles at da club and get bottle service JUST FOR FISHING, soon as you get urself a enough $$%+! ensnared in your booth drinking your liquor, you tell em you got a ton more at da headquarters

soon as da club scene starts to get stale.. if they sauced and think you cute or w/e,  7/10 chances they leaving with ya, especially if they da thirsty kind that wanna get bent.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

grin.gif
pimp.gif
ppsssh, smashed dime pieces over nike retro boxes, no shame in my game b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

remember folks, da club is where u meet em at, soon as you got em, leave with em...only thing that hems up da plans are cockblockin' girlfriends talkin bout "NO YOU DRUNK, you just met him, you're not leaving me by myself!
mad.gif
"

thats when its HIGHLY recommend you have ur wingmen on standby for all of this.

LMAO LMAO. How dare you take chicks to your room like that. Not even that, but you doing it all wrong. You don't EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bring a chick you just met to your place of residence. Not smart at all.

It's real simple. I've done every form of bottle service from having that one bottle with like 6 heads on it to having 3 bottles two heads and all the way to bottle after bottle after bottle with well off people and celebs. Gods honest truth its a complete and utter way to waste a lot of money really fast. Most of the chicks in v.I.p. are glorified prostitutes (unless its a group of chicks with their own table) and the chicks I would prefer to talk to are usually dancing and not paying attention to us snobs sitting on top of the back rest looking down at the dance floor like we are better than everyone. It could be that I'm not much of a club person or show off but in reality most dudes do it because the vultures come flocking. Bottle service is a tricks last bastion of hope of having a good time. You can pull the same chicks as the dude that just dropped $800. The perks aren't worth the price if you have any type of true player in you. The club is just the club and birds are birds. We are listening to the same music as everyone dancing having a good time. The best parties hands down are mansion parties....but that's another thread. Oh and o.p. nah its not the greatest hustle ever. Bottled water is. #$*#++ bottled up and sell the basis of all life. That's cold game.

Back
Top Bottom