Bought a pair of gamma 11 need to make sure they are real

After looking over your several close detailed pictures i gotta say these must be 100% authentic 23 is correct that carbon fiber us perfect, Yup no worries

After looking over your several close detailed pictures i gotta say these must be 100% authentic 23 is correct that carbon fiber us perfect, Yup no worries
LOL yeah looking at it fro all of the different angles gotta say that the carbon fiber is legit and that pull tab on the back is good too

Do you have to take these pictures at 90 degree angles? From those pictures they;re authentics but the best way to tell is if you take a clear FULL picture of the back. Preferably right side up not upside down or at a 90 degree angle

The rep companies are on their game..but watching that video..why screw the tongue up that bad? If you can rep everything else..sew the damn label on correctly. That would drive me NUTS..the stress isn't worth saving a bill. Pathetic that chumps are droppin 2 bills on fakes. Smh

The rep companies are on their game..but watching that video..why screw the tongue up that bad? If you can rep everything else..sew the damn label on correctly. That would drive me NUTS..the stress isn't worth saving a bill. Pathetic that chumps are droppin 2 bills on fakes. Smh
i agree but to me shoes don't really matter to me.

You sir are on the wrong site if shoes don't matter to you
Nah i agree with him, at the end of the day   They're just shoes.  Don't get me wrong i do love shoes, but am i going to drop every penny i make at my minimum wage job for a pair of kicks? Nah, shoe's aren't my priority in life man and if they are in your life then you desperately need to rearrange your priorities. Now if you only rock with authentics that's cool, but I just think it's dumb  as all hell to be a highschool/college student with bills and loans to pay and be buying 3 4 500$ kicks. The money some of these kids invest in shoes they could be buying a dam mercedes, Idunno that's just me

Nah i agree with him, at the end of the day  They're just shoes. Don't get me wrong i do love shoes, but am i going to drop every penny i make at my minimum wage job for a pair of kicks? Nah, shoe's aren't my priority in life man and if they are in your life then you desperately need to rearrange your priorities. Now if you only rock with authentics that's cool, but I just think it's dumb  as all hell to be a highschool/college student with bills and loans to pay and be buying 3 4 500$ kicks. The money some of these kids invest in shoes they could be buying a dam mercedes, Idunno that's just me

You are talking about obsession/addiction...shoes "not really mattering" & spending every cent on each shoe that drops are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum. I am married with 3 kids..they all rock J's. I have a decent collection but I am very selective and never pay over retail. I buy 2-3 pair a year since the 90's..my dad started my collection with Jordan IV's..Bo Jacksons and Andre Aggasi..all OG in GS sizes..I took off from there. Never wear them..kept in boxes. I simplybsaid IF SHOES DON'T REALLY MATTER..why post on a site dedicated to shoes? Nothing more. I don't agree with the addiction but to each their own..there are worse vices to have...just sayin

Last edited:
for all we know it could be the super perfect maybe. 
You're either the biggest troll or an idiot, I see you in nearly every one of these legit check forums saying the shoe fake or real. When in fact, it's clearly the opposite.

You're either the biggest troll or an idiot, I see you in nearly every one of these legit check forums saying the shoe fake or real. When in fact, it's clearly the opposite.
it takes one troll to know another one. you wouldn't know exactly what a troll is until you have already done it. apparently you are troller since you don't know what the discussion is about. so it would be wise for a guy like you to not insult someone blindly. apparently you cant see your way. so i would advise you not to step on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom