Bought fake NY Linkin Park Tickets Re: I GOT GOT Pics

Two weeks ago, I bought two Linkin Park tickets for tonights NYC show. Only show in US this year.

Stayed late after work for like two hours to pick them up from this kid Judah 718 606-5493 (obviously number is disconnected)

Dude was def fond of men but its all good. He gave me the tickets and I thanked him.

Today, I waited on line with my friend for two 1/2 hrs before the show starts. The line was around two city blocks and I was basically near the front. They begin to let us in and when they scan our tickets, the beep goes off and we get denied.

This is what the kid looks like:

2dtsiyt.jpg

This is the %*%* that sold me Linkin Park tickets. Alias is Judah and Mark. Please let me know if you see him. I'd like to shake his hand. He lives in the Bklyn area I believe. And yes..he looks exactly and sounds exactly like Antoine Dodson

This the ticket after we put it under a blacklight to see if it was fake:

nffehc.jpg

He obviously got very happy when he found out he was making $180.

Happen to anyone in NY recently?

Two weeks ago, I bought two Linkin Park tickets for tonights NYC show. Only show in US this year.

Stayed late after work for like two hours to pick them up from this kid Judah 718 606-5493 (obviously number is disconnected)

Dude was def fond of men but its all good. He gave me the tickets and I thanked him.

Today, I waited on line with my friend for two 1/2 hrs before the show starts. The line was around two city blocks and I was basically near the front. They begin to let us in and when they scan our tickets, the beep goes off and we get denied.

This is what the kid looks like:

2dtsiyt.jpg

This is the %*%* that sold me Linkin Park tickets. Alias is Judah and Mark. Please let me know if you see him. I'd like to shake his hand. He lives in the Bklyn area I believe. And yes..he looks exactly and sounds exactly like Antoine Dodson

This the ticket after we put it under a blacklight to see if it was fake:

nffehc.jpg

He obviously got very happy when he found out he was making $180.

Happen to anyone in NY recently?

Damn son, that sucks.. I didn't even know LP was in NY tonight, I would of went. =/

Damn son, that sucks.. I didn't even know LP was in NY tonight, I would of went. =/

Back
Top Bottom