Bought Space Jams, midsole is sperated. please help!

i just received a pair of space jams i bought on ebay, and im absolutely LIVID. the guy said they were in EXCELLENT condition, but forgot to mention that theright shoe's midsole, is separating from the patent leather. actually, not even separating, its separated.

What the hell do i do here? Can i fix it? And if so, with what? A hot glue or something?

I paid 320 shipped for these damn things. I know, i overpaid. But maybe i can get him to give me half back, or something like that, and i'll fix it if itcan be fixed.

please adivse.

2965484076_4f4acff534_b.jpg

i have seen this before...i think the solution is shoe goo.... correct me if im wrong, also i think youll find your answer on the maintenance thread..

Really? You think its not too bad? So if i glue them, can they be worn? How long does the glue last?

Man i looked through that maintenance thread, and i cant find squat, im sure theres something in there, but it could be on page 9872349

Try shoe goo. It works pretty good. I dont know how it will do with the patent leather though.

Where can i get shoe goo from? I'll go buy the stuff right now! please dont tell me i have to order it.

Politely ask the seller to refund your money. Send them back.
If he refuses, file a complaint with Paypal. Does the seller have decent feedback?
Take the money you recover and buy an unworn pair for that price... that's very high for worn Spacejams; let alone deteriorating Spacejams. I'd bepissed as well.

You could also use this glue that they use on cars called "Amazing GOOP" you can find it in the tire section at Walmart

maaaan, the douche bag had LOADS of 100% feedback. Heres the auction, http://tinyurl.com/6yhmp6
He doesnt want to give me a refund. I dont really want a full refund, i just want some compensation.

I found out you can buy shoe goo at wal mart, so i just went and bough 2 bottles.

i hope this works out well. Im furious right now. I guess it serves me right, but for christ sake, i've been hounding the buy/sell section here for a longtime and aint no one selling them in my size!

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I guess it serves me right, but for christ sake, i've been hounding the buy/sell section here for a long time and aint no one selling them in my size!

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
too bad you didn't take a size 11. i am selling mine and mine really are in excellent condition. good luck...hope they turn out ok.

Back
Top Bottom