Bourbon St. was real dope but this place epitomized my trip to New Orleans...

28vf7d4.jpg

Beignets > Krispy Kreme.

Btw...
Does the bay have a spot like this?

*Fixed

it's cricket city cause there ain't no pic
smh.gif

unless this is your pic
e9hwlf.jpg

and how da hell you think gmail is a picture host?
laugh.gif

Beignets are delicious, but if you think they are better than Bourbon St then you weren't doing it right. Hand grenades>>

I've never been to New Orleans, but if you're looking for beignets, they have them at Berkeley at Louisiana Kitchen on Shattuck Ave.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I've never been to New Orleans, but if you're looking for beignets, they have them at Berkeley at Louisiana Kitchen on Shattuck Ave.

Brendas French soul food in the TL in sf has them as well. They have crawfish stuffed beignets as well

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Brendas French soul food in the TL in sf has them as well. They have crawfish stuffed beignets as well

God damn, that sounds good. The crawfish stuff beignets I mean. Will have to try that.

you should have just dropped the 2 bucks and bought the mix when you were there, then you can make them at home.

I love my city but there are better things than Cafe du Monde

You gotta tell me you tried the gumbo or a bowl of jambalaya... If not, you failed

Hand grenades are weak... nothing but sugar. It's a fun touristy drink but that's it. Beignets = LOVE

Here's some pictures of beignets since OP didn't post any.

ben1.jpg

beignets-cafe-du-monde--large-msg-116276498738.jpg

315166348_73dbb8a5a2.jpg

coffee-and-beignets-at.jpg

Here's some pictures of Cafe Du Monde

Cafe_du_Monde_New_Orleans.jpg

cafe_du_monde.jpg

...AND here's a picture of a Hand Grenande (just for a pic reference)

2488249806_19aa086345.jpg

And I hope you had a good time here OP.

Back
Top Bottom