Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

This whole thing is pure stupidity

Ain't no damn fight happening

i think it will be closer than people saying it is...if soulja is being trained by Money Mayweather, he could pull it off

and as demonstrated by the ronda rousey thread, a smaller trained person will beat a bigger opponent almost every time

I just want to see someone whoop Soulja's behind...so he can stop doing this online beefing..

i think it will be closer than people saying it is...if soulja is being trained by Money Mayweather, he could pull it off

and as demonstrated by the ronda rousey thread, a smaller trained person will beat a bigger opponent almost every time

AB is a close homie of floyd and look at him.

So yeah, soulja aint got **** goin for him. His arms look like a burnt green bean.

i know they're celebrities but i dont get if yall live in the same city mess around be in the same neighborhood..yall can easily catch the fade if its that deep... but since they're doinng lame **** if I was Chris Brown I  would go to the " hospital " Soulja boy mom is at and take a picture with her lol

Last edited:
I will believe this fight when I see it. Soulja was supposed to box Gillie a while back and nothing happened with that.

AB is a close homie of floyd and look at him.

AB is cold with hands though 
laugh.gif

Taxstone mentioned this and I agree with him 190%

He said that Soulja Boy is the Tupac of today. He just hasn't read the Willie Lynch letter yet.

This is true, Soulja boy is acting the same way that Pac did before he got "woke"

They both started off dancing
Soulja boy crank dat - Tupac dancing with humpty hump

No disrespect at all. Pac is one of my favorite NY rappers

Taxstone mentioned this and I agree with him 190%

He said that Soulja Boy is the Tupac of today. He just hasn't read the Willie Lynch letter yet.

This is true, Soulja boy is acting the same way that Pac did before he got "woke"

They both started off dancing
Soulja boy crank dat - Tupac dancing with humpty hump

No disrespect at all. Pac is one of my favorite NY rappers

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom