Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

What did 21 do?

And I agree, a lot of these young rappers don't got no hands. They're in love with the coco. They softer than that white that they be snorting.

Old head rappers were official in their day, and still today.
Ask about TREACH from Naughty By Nature. Ask about 50 Cent. 50 is a legit boxer and will break a jaw with one punch. Ask about CNN, ask about MOBB DEEP. Ask about the LOX.

These young dudes today are too quick to grab the steel. They need to get in the gym and throw the gloves on

these rappers now a days credibility and reputation was crafted and created by the media department at a record label. They just gotta live up to the fraudulence.

21 savage looking like a straight fraud right now.

Talking bout we walking round with choppas. So you're willing to kill and do life over throwing hands for a check win, lose or draw. Right....

Look, if you hop in the ring and hold your own nobody's gonna call you weak or a punk. But when you start copping pleas or act like your too tough to run a fade that's when you expose the #%^*# in you.

Everybody takes losses, the key is to not be afraid. Tyson, Ali, MJ all took losses. It happens. That's life.

Son got zero hands. Punk *** dude

whats this 22 savage vs 21 savage shenanigans?

Straight up had to YT 22 savage to confirm it was a real dude

That whole situation is very funny to me lol

Soulja boy callin out a soft r&b cat

Riff raff wants to fight 50 at heavyweight

22 savage callin out the cat he swagger jacked

Scotty cain called out maine muzik to a scrap

I hope these rappers do fight eachother. I dont care if it becomes the new trend to fight other rappers, i like the **** talkin and what leads up to a fight. Id rather see people that make music i like fight like back in the gap, rather then be a ***** about it or shoot a *****.

And all these young dudes are influenced by rappers, maybe it will be a good thing that these dudes fight eachother instead of reachin for that pistol like they do now.

Last edited:
This fighting **** is corny.

You prolly close your eyes and flinch when you see fight highlights.

Type of cat to never go to his potnas to watch the fight.

"Nah man dudes bein men and fighting gettin money off it is played out and corny, plus its too violent."

Last edited:
Most people don't have hands period
laugh.gif
a lot of young dudes not even learning to scrap now, straight to the pistols.
sad truth

No different than what 50 did to Ja. There was no beef there, 50 just saw the #$%&* in him and called it out. Until Black Child stabbed him.

The spirit of rap music aint never been about this Kum Ba Yah #$%@ dudes been on these past couple of years. Survival of the fit been the name of the game, the industry needed a shake up from all this hand holding that's been going on. Been too many fake smiles and money driven moves, sometimes you gotta tell a $%##@ I don't like you and I don't like the way your comin at me.

Last edited:
You prolly close your eyes and flinch when you see fight highlights.

Type of cat to never go to his potnas to watch the fight.

"Nah man dudes bein men and fighting gettin money off it is played out and corny, plus its too violent."
Yall wanna see a fight so you can gossip on the internet, water cooler talk. I knew too many people thinking swing hands would get them out of a situation only to meet their end with a bullet between their eyes and a closed casket. If they really wanted to hook, they would've hooked already.

Friday was real but fake at the same time. Big worm pulling that drive by was a act of war, you can' call a truce after that. Deebo would have been at craigs door the next day after that brick, he violated.

Yall wanna see a fight so you can gossip on the internet, water cooler talk. I knew too many people thinking swing hands would get them out of a situation only to meet their end with a bullet between their eyes and a closed casket. If they really wanted to hook, they would've hooked already.
Most fist fights don't end in gunplay, if you made it that far you came to the common ground that it can be solved without straps. Unless you lose and walk away that butthurt.

Most fist fights don't end in gunplay, if you made it that far you came to the common ground that it can be solved without straps. Unless you lose and walk away that butthurt.
We're not talking about two average joes on the block though. We're talking about 2 people, who perpetuate gun violence and street life and who are so protective over their pride that they're ready to fight in front of millions to prove who's...tougher? Pull more ****? What are these dudes even fighting over? Exactly, so you can't honestly expect the stupidity to end after a punch to the nose. If anything, it'll escalate the situation. Pride got a lot of ****** in jail right now. Getting laughed at by millions when you're already mentally fragile, lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom