Bow Wow Calls It Quits!

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

here:

that song, in addition to the ones DreClark posted, are the only good songs Bow Wow has had in that whole 16 years of rapping. And he didn't write any of them.

And it would only have gotten worse, because he was slowly becoming more like Wayne as time went on. Good riddance.

�Wack.
laugh.gif
we use to clown on dude for acting like he playin the piano
indifferent.gif

he had some pretty good songs on his last album, but he's replaceable for sure.
laugh.gif
@ jkwon

man, you guys must really like bow wow a lot. three pages for his retirement? he must be a niketalk favorte.

Regardless of whether you liked his music, dude's retirement is relevant. He sold a gang of albums and got major air play. He's probably the mostsucessful teen rapper ever. Plus he had a relatively long career for someone coming out at that age. Don't get mad cause he's worth millions and youaren't.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by pdouly33

BgL2687 wrote:

wasnt son clownin will smith a while back forgot what he said but now he wants to be like will smith?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I came in here to post this.

"But to me, honestly Will wasn't like a real rapper."

"He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin'. Then after that he was in
Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole colorful cornball type things. That's just not my
style."

smh.gif
Now he wants to be like Will Smith. What a clown...

Yeah, and then Will roasted him on a radio show.
laugh.gif

he said somethin like...i was "cuttin records" b4 his mama even "cutted" to have him
roll.gif

Damn another legend gone, hip-hop isn't worth much without the dude forreal. He held it down for 7 summers damn!

Finally...

Regardless of whether you liked his music, dude's retirement is relevant. He sold a gang of albums and got major air play. He's probably the most sucessful teen rapper ever. Plus he had a relatively long career for someone coming out at that age. Don't get mad cause he's worth millions and you aren't.

That is such a cookie cutter response.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom