Bow WOw Explains Why He Was About To Snuff Toure

dude gets clowned for screamin on him..but if he woulda stood quiet he woulda got clowned on also..n_s is backwards

NO Bow wow got clowned cause he didnt decide to get hype till he was behind his bodyguard. then went on to tell his bodyguard to handle it after doin all thattalkin.

If Bow Wow really wanted problems with dude then he wouldn't have had to call for his bodyguard to handle dude. So for that and also talking/acting/lookinglike a baby T.I. he takes the L

I can't blame the man for getting pissed of with the questions he was asked. If he had done nothing yall would of been laughing saying he got played.

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

How does what happened need an explanation its lose lose for you homey.

smokin.gif

This is a prime example of just taking an L and keep it it movin.

The sad part is he gonna watch that tape over and over ( a la O-Dog) and get hyped and think he really is tough.

"Xanga is gonna destroy every online community"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude has way more money than any NTer, gets way more girls than any NTers (I think even a lame gets more girls than you dudes
smh.gif
), can afford way moresneakers than any NTer..

why the hate?

Your wifey got posters of him on they wall?

LOL @ the Xanga collaboration.
laugh.gif

People stopped doing Xanga like 3-4 years ago. Go check your homies Xanga. You know know doods last log in was 5/14/02 posting I hate Uncle Shady's BBQJones episode 3.

These 2 are not bringing it back. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

YO Omarion and Bow Wow,

You should also team up with Asianavenue.com, Apartment107.com, Zoomx.com and NikePark. Do it big for the '08 youngens!
laugh.gif

f Bow Wow really wanted problems with dude then he wouldn't have had to call for his bodyguard to handle dude. So for that and also talking/acting/looking like a baby T.I. he takes the L

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

This dude has way more money than any NTer, gets way more girls than any NTers (I think even a lame gets more girls than you dudes
smh.gif
), can afford way more sneakers than any NTer..

why the hate?

Your wifey got posters of him on they wall?

Do you got posters of the N____?

We all know dude gets paper and mad bunz, that don't mean nobody got to honor his sucker #$$!

This guy is really gassing himself. What did he do? he walked out and asked his bodyguard to "handle dat" i had to smh at the video posted and bowwow's self proclaimed "pit bull terrior coming out".

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

dude gets clowned for screamin on him..but if he woulda stood quiet he woulda got clowned on also..n_s is backwards

No one is really mad for getting at him. It's the fact that he talked a big game and talked about handling it but yet called his bodyguards on a dudethat's probably 130 easy.

bow wow came off as a lame in this vid too

"im sorry fans, that was the pitbull terrier in me. i know you havent seen me like that before."

eff outta here.

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

LOL @ the Xanga collaboration.
laugh.gif

People stopped doing Xanga like 3-4 years ago. Go check your homies Xanga. You know know doods last log in was 5/14/02 posting I hate Uncle Shady's BBQ Jones episode 3.

These 2 are not bringing it back. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

YO Omarion and Bow Wow,

You should also team up with Asianavenue.com, Apartment107.com, Zoomx.com and NikePark. Do it big for the '08 youngens!
laugh.gif
I just checked mine
laugh.gif
last post January 04
eek.gif
remember that one site Findapix.com? and rateapix?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom