Bow Wow Promotes His New Sneaker Line And DISSES Jordan Sneakers In The Process!!!!!!!!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

He said his shoe coming out is the same quality as a Jordan he didnt diss Jordan's. And he's right mothers with 2 or 3 kids cant go to the store & buy 2,3 pair of J'z dats why i didnt get my 1st pair of J'z til i was 15 yrs old parents cant afford dat. . . And besides it aint like he's lying i mean all kix made by Nike only cost like $10 to make over in China, and they like a 300% mark up in the stores with a retail price of $149.99! But it is wut it is tho, U buying the name on the shoe not the shoe its self, i aint mad at Bow for that statement at all.
Alright, lets break this down..First off everyone knows "Prince Bow" is a complete lame, we've all established that fact. But also,America is so spoiled, I don't mean to sound conceited but don't rely on your parents for everything. I got one pair of Jordans from my parents for mybirthday and thats all they've got me. I mean I don't eat lunch a lot of the times at school just to save up money so I can buy jordans. If you want emthat badly take initiative and get them yourselves. Also I know JB is makin mad profit, but they have to pay workers, and supply fees, on top of that (whichisn't a very high value) they have to ship all those shoes overseas (which costs money) and then distribute them to the warehouses, where from there theygo to stores nationwide. All of those businesses make a profit off you so its not all JB, your store prolly makes almost as much profit off you as JB does.Just think about all those things. Sorry if I made anybody angry by putting the truth on the table...

Originally Posted by From Da South06

To be honest i was expectin him to sound like a moron but hes got a point, i dont know why some of you are hatin on him because the majority of you say the same things bow wow just said for example, the quality being sub-par and the prices of Jordans are outrageous
thank you...why don't you guys look past whos saying it for once and focus on the facts that hes stating
Its really starting to get sad that a good percentage of you guys are hating someone you don't even know
tired.gif

i agree a lot with what bow wow is saying...
i admit i'm still paying the crazy prices and looking for shoes....but the price of these shoes has gone through the roof, especially given that thequality of the retros seems to be declining...

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

He said his shoe coming out is the same quality as a Jordan he didnt diss Jordan's. And he's right mothers with 2 or 3 kids cant go to the store & buy 2,3 pair of J'z dats why i didnt get my 1st pair of J'z til i was 15 yrs old parents cant afford dat. . . And besides it aint like he's lying i mean all kix made by Nike only cost like $10 to make over in China, and they like a 300% mark up in the stores with a retail price of $149.99! But it is wut it is tho, U buying the name on the shoe not the shoe its self, i aint mad at Bow for that statement at all.
Alright, lets break this down..First off everyone knows "Prince Bow" is a complete lame, we've all established that fact. But also, America is so spoiled, I don't mean to sound conceited but don't rely on your parents for everything. I got one pair of Jordans from my parents for my birthday and thats all they've got me. I mean I don't eat lunch a lot of the times at school just to save up money so I can buy jordans. If you want em that badly take initiative and get them yourselves. Also I know JB is makin mad profit, but they have to pay workers, and supply fees, on top of that (which isn't a very high value) they have to ship all those shoes overseas (which costs money) and then distribute them to the warehouses, where from there they go to stores nationwide. All of those businesses make a profit off you so its not all JB, your store prolly makes almost as much profit off you as JB does. Just think about all those things. Sorry if I made anybody angry by putting the truth on the table...
It's not always that easy my friend...

While you were starving it up at lunch, I was stuck (but happily) eating school lunch because mama ain't give me money for lunch...

You guys speak as if it's all good but it really ain't...and what about all those other companies that are putting out kicks like JB but without the$150 price tag...
ohwell.gif

I'm not saying that their putting out the same quantity as JB but I'm pretty sure that their number are up there...

hey bro, I'm just saying...
smile.gif

Edit*
Originally Posted by east99

weak. why does he buy jordans then? hope he looses his Jordan contact (s)
SMH he's pulttin Dre on the spot. wow at this kid
He said it's hard for Mothers with 2-3 kids to buy, not for himself...
smile.gif

And he really isn't putting Dre on blast, it's well know that a lot of rappers have others write rhythms for them...he could have easily stated someoneelse in the business

Wait, what exactly did he say to diss the Jordan Brand?

He just said what people say on here all the time.
laugh.gif

Sooo...

Does he have a nervous tick makin him sway back and forth like that or is that how to look cool now? And now he's UP on the game? Well had he went to gradeschool he'd know it always cost LESS to make something that what its sold for...

Or no one would make any money.

I guess he won't be wearing Jays anymore at All Star events eh??

This lil dude cracks me up...

When he starts writin his own stuff.. grows a few feet and stops swayin back and forth.. Let me know so I can actually take him seriously..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Am I the only one that noticed dude moving around non-stop? Can he stand still for a second?

i noticed that to like every rappers do that i wonder why

He's right. JB is raping it's customers. Although it makes no sense to compare your line of shoes to JB. People are paying for the name without regardto quality or value.

Originally Posted by MH602

Good, starbury it is. I was sick of seeing this dude and all his fusions. Back in the early 90's it only cost $12.90 to make a high quality J and they still sold for over a $100. So whats the difference now just horrible quality. None of that matters a true J head would never wear anything else and it just proves what i knew all along, bow wow's a chump
eyes.gif
you made yourself sound more like a fool then bow wow

Just shut up man.

DMP packages? And he called himself the Jordan King? And we all knows that Nike/Jordan gives away free sneakers to celebrity.

Hip Hop fanatic and you linked up with Soulja Boy?

What a joke! This donkey doesn't even know what retail is on a CDP!! Its because when he wants a pack he just tells one of %#!*%%$ to get em for him nomatter the price. so when this other donkey goes out and buys hes paying inflated internet prices. not retail. And "Prince Bow"....give me a break.Thats the best he could come up with??? haha im done with this guy. Let the flaming proceed....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by MH602

Good, starbury it is. I was sick of seeing this dude and all his fusions. Back in the early 90's it only cost $12.90 to make a high quality J and they still sold for over a $100. So whats the difference now just horrible quality. None of that matters a true J head would never wear anything else and it just proves what i knew all along, bow wow's a chump
eyes.gif
you made yourself sound more like a fool then bow wow
agreed. idiot.
tired.gif

We here at NT are no different in a sense than Bow Wow when we contradict ourselves (albeit a lot more knowledgeable about Jordans than Bow Wow) by supportingJB products when we know good and well that the quality has been sub-par for many years.

Bow Wow makes alot of good points about the quality..at least he got that right.
laugh.gif
But in all honesty, he's trying to employ a marketing tactic bydowngrading certain aspects of JB sneakers such as price and quality for affordability and style that he claims his sneaker line will have. But I guarantee ifStephon Marbury didn't call him up to get involved he'd still be doing Jordan videos......screwing up the names of shoes, the facts about the shoes,and hypebeasting to all who don't and/or can't afford/have what he'd be showing.

Guy's not doing it JUST for the fans......there's an incentive involved...cha-ching!!$$

Back
Top Bottom