Bow Wow's new GF... Vol. He won

JD214 wrote:
This chick >>> Ciara
watttttt?????
ciara.jpg

20080909-ciara1.jpg

ciara doo doo's on the competition

bow wow a sucka till this day

i mean you should be gettin video chicks when you a rapper though im not impressed.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

all these celebrities are doing it wrong. you're not suppose to wife these model chicks
exactly
This. Colored rappers doing bad all the time

so Eminem is saying Kim is such a winner
and Will Smith is doing it wrong?

Kim was a drug addict and Em knew her before the fame. And Jada was never a video chick and actually has an education and carries herself well. I would pound the crap out of Amber Rose and punch her fart box with my tongue, but I would NEVER EVER EVER DATE her or marry her.
Wow....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i mean you should be gettin video chicks when you a rapper though im not impressed.

DAMN BRUH U SALTY STILL

I TOLD U 2 CUFF YO CHICK

BUT U DIDNT SO SHE HOPPED ON MY #$!%

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

DAMN BRUH U SALTY STILL

I TOLD U 2 CUFF YO CHICK

c'mon Shad be serious

man if NT only knew.

DAMN BRUH U SALTY STILL

I TOLD U 2 CUFF YO CHICK

WOW, WHO PRENTENDS TO BE BOW WOW ONLINE?!?!

WHO DOES THAT?!?!

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

DAMN BRUH U SALTY STILL

I TOLD U 2 CUFF YO CHICK

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shad on NT!? You should know the rules my dude but she's a nice piece of something.

IS HE PAYING THAT FEMALE FOR SERVICES? What's that how much for dome situation about? He's bugging for that.

On the flip side, all because a few pics get taken shes automatically wifed? Cats jump to conclusions too fast... You find a chick, use her for whatever you wanna use her for until you get sick of her then you get rid of her and that makes you a sucker? I'm lost..

damn, she's nice..

SMH at alot of hate, NT has turned ugly over the past few years..

everyone is a comedian. always flaming each other, I think NT should stop accepting people.. cuz its sad

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

On the flip side, all because a few pics get taken shes automatically wifed? Cats jump to conclusions too fast... You find a chick, use her for whatever you wanna use her for until you get sick of her then you get rid of her and that makes you a sucker? I'm lost..
this.

we saw 50 and Vivica go through something more serious...and look who was playin games with who...

video chicks know they doin an what they tryna get out of it, any of us on here could get these same chicks

money and fame aside this dude is the size of your avg 5-6th grader an couldnt even bag lil local mamis round my way not even off his small stature but the fact he just real extra an come off as a cornball.

really tries to compensate.

video chicks know they doin an what they tryna get out of it, any of us on here could get these same chicks

money and fame aside this dude is the size of your avg 5-6th grader an couldnt even bag lil local mamis round my way not even off his small stature but the fact he just real extra an come off as a cornball.

really tries to compensate.

So he shouldnt smash and dash on the baddest chicks to appease other peoples perception? The shelf life of these video chicks is short, if she feel like shes getting somewhere outta being with him then so be it...At the end of the day the balls in his court and Im not mad at him for that..

Most of y'all only say don't wife models because y'all couldn't pull one. Crabs in a bucket pulling each other down. "hey since I know I can't pull a model chick let me tear down anybody who does..."

Back
Top Bottom