Boxing Day 2009 - What did you buy?

So, I know there is already a pickup thread, but I'd like to see what yall got at the Boxing Day.

I bought a In4mation "Hi" Tee from Off The Hook in Montreal for $36 (i think) + 40%
smile.gif
Didn't find anything else. Couldn't find any greatdeal on shoes in my size
frown.gif

What did you buy?

I bought a ZShare 500gb External Hard Drive from BestBuy.ca
Quantum of Solace and Pathfinder(terrible movie) on Bluray from Futureshop
Calvin Klein winter jacket from Winners
And finally a Samsung ES55 digi cam from Sears

Nothing. Tried to find a decent all black down coat. All the coats were likely scooped up within 20 minutes of opening (at the stores I went to), and I onlyshowed up an hour after the stores opened.

Originally Posted by AntC

Nothing. Tried to find a decent all black down coat. All the coats were likely scooped up within 20 minutes of opening (at the stores I went to), and I only showed up an hour after the stores opened.
sportinglife door crasher?

ended up picking up some cords and few button-ups.

I got the James Bond/Beckham marathon mids in ice grey for 125$ and some other JB/B tops at 50% off.

TheAbove wrote:
AntC wrote:
Nothing. Tried to find a decent all black down coat. All the coats were likely scooped up within 20 minutes of opening (at the stores I went to), and I only showed up an hour after the stores opened.
sportinglife door crasher?

ended up picking up some cords and few button-ups.

I did check out Sporting Life and went to a few other stores. I suspect that there were sales leading up to Boxing Day that dimished the overall stock.

nikon d3000 from future shop a whole %$# load of blue rays from bestbuy and a stussy toque from uncle otis.

Originally Posted by funkDOC 3000

nikon d3000 from future shop a whole %$# load of blue rays from bestbuy and a stussy toque from uncle otis.
how much did the d3000 go for on boxing day?

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Originally Posted by funkDOC 3000

how much did the d3000 go for on boxing day?
with the 18-55mm kit lens (non VR), it was 450

Originally Posted by inte11ekt

idn why i didnt stop by GDFT.. i want one of those monster G tees
they might still have some. i went like 2 days ago and grabbed a white/pink XL one for $2
pimp.gif

Slept like almost the whole day
smh.gif
wanted to hit up goodfoot but was to lazy once I woke up looked like some good deals though

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Split the 1s DMP with a co-worker.
ol' FTL stock room %%% N_ ...

I did a lil online shopping cause there wasn't a chance I'd be downtown. I just copped some Polo thermals and a pair of Nudie jeans.

picked up a 40" Sony from Bestbuy. Everyone was picking those up while i was there. Pretty decent deal imo.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Split the 1s DMP with a co-worker.
ol' FTL stock room %%% N_ ...

I did a lil online shopping cause there wasn't a chance I'd be downtown. I just copped some Polo thermals and a pair of Nudie jeans.
laugh.gif
FU, T.... ,though

Back
Top Bottom