BOYCOTT JORDANS FROM JUNE 1st TILL BLACK FRIDAY

IM all in for it cus i pass ont the cdp 11/12 cus the bs quality an i dont like spending hard earned money on juke so lets go yall !!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Lets not... it's not like it will happen.
grin.gif

Already been "boycotting".... i have been buying OGs and older retros for a couple of years now. I would just suggest you spread the word to peoplethat arent on NT, i would think that would be your best bet in order to create real change, as well as boycott when heat is dropping (where JB is reallyinvesting there money in order to really hit JBs pockets).

i really havent gottenanything all year school bills are a B#$@h! ya feel me
plus nothing im really trippin on. just need the 12s and i will be solid

Really.

In a sense I have been "boycotting" since last year. JB made it easy for all the OG's to get up and bounce. Kids are the ones still drinkingJB's Kool Aid. There is nothing worth getting, even all these I's, which JB is killing
smh.gif

Can't wait until the good stuff comes out, even then I will take quality into account.

JB is not same anymore.

I will keep this thread on page 1
sorry for not posting sooner, but I never thought it would get this far...
Let the games begin, who want it?

Originally Posted by JsOverAnything

I'm skipping on the raging bull pack... Just waiting for the Space Jams.

Due to AJF and .5 jordans, space jams are the only pair i'm gonna cop this year. I'm not boycotting either i'm just not buying. I'm inthough if youre hooking all fellow boycotters up with something
happy.gif

maybe if you wrote your entire subejct line in caps people will take you more seriously

oh wait

you did

I agree with you dude. The only problem may be the hypebesat who will buy anything they dont care about quality that is why they will be unable to go alongwith the boycott.

I think I'm passing on everything JB is coming out with until the end of the year anyways. Last year I went all out. I haven't bought one pair thisyear.

boycotting is not going to make a difference , there is too many people who you just can't reach

and niketalk is just not enough

besides , even if the masses of people were to come together to a point of making a difference it would easily be defeated

all jordan brand would have to do is start releasing a lot of heat back to back and it would be over , done , finished

chicago 10's
concord 11's
columbia 11's
coolgrey 11's
white infared 6's
black infared 6's
bordeaux 7's
cement 4's
true blue 3's
black / royal blue 1's
red / white / black 1's

or what if jordan released a string of PE's ( play exclusives ) like all those hot PE 23's made last year or some of those motorsport PE's thatjordan made

if a boycott were to happen and jordan countered by releasing heat like i stated above it would end just as fast as it started

there is no way a true jordan head would be able to resist some of the greatest jordans ever made and if you say you could you are a lier

so the best thing to do is , stop before you get started because anyway you look at it jordan will come out on top....................likeaways..........................................peace

It doesnt matter NT is a VERY small percentage of their customer base... I mean how many managers at shoe stores know more about kix than the average NT'er? ? ? Z E R O ! ! ! !

I buy what I like and nothing more so its of no circumstance to me personally... I will be passing (most likely) on the raging bullschnit pkg and the nubuccXII.... only thing I'm cemented in for in 2K9 are the Space Jams and a minimum of 2 pair of the School Days 1 in the OG Blacc/Soft grey colorway.... thisboycott stuff is trivial.... you need the MASSES to make something like that sticc... we are the minority like it or not
ohwell.gif

Stores make orders at least 6 months in advance.. so you would have to boycott for a whole YEAR maybe more for Nike to even take notice.. relax and have somepatience.. something will come along

Back
Top Bottom