Boycott tmobile....

yeah, having to hold it upside down to get reception is sooooo
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

I mean versatility in terms of being to various OS's on it.
But yeah, hopefully everything works out for you

I mean versatility in terms of being to various OS's on it.
But yeah, hopefully everything works out for you

and why on my phone right now are ppl calling me and i cant hear them but they can hear me???

and why on my phone right now are ppl calling me and i cant hear them but they can hear me???

@!*% T-Mo... They originally said my contract expired March 4th... then these +!@$!@% push it back to the 24th
indifferent.gif
They can burn.

@!*% T-Mo... They originally said my contract expired March 4th... then these +!@$!@% push it back to the 24th
indifferent.gif
They can burn.

I've bricked 2 of my Samsung Vibrants installing custom roms and they replaced it without any hassle for free. #kanyeshug

Edit: After re-reading the thread, OP you sound like one of those dudes that starts off the call heated. That's not going to get you anything by yelling at the rep that answers the phone. Trust me, they dont care you had to wait 2 hours on hold to get to them. They have to be there regardless, so you having to wait a long time isnt going to change anything.

I've bricked 2 of my Samsung Vibrants installing custom roms and they replaced it without any hassle for free. #kanyeshug

Edit: After re-reading the thread, OP you sound like one of those dudes that starts off the call heated. That's not going to get you anything by yelling at the rep that answers the phone. Trust me, they dont care you had to wait 2 hours on hold to get to them. They have to be there regardless, so you having to wait a long time isnt going to change anything.

T-Mobile has done some shady things to me. I am currently phoneless and never going back to T-Mobile.

T-Mobile has done some shady things to me. I am currently phoneless and never going back to T-Mobile.

Back
Top Bottom