BOYCOTT VOL >> Keeping up with the kardashians season 9 premier January 19th

Keeping up with the kardashians season 9 premier January 19th

Everyone says they are tired of this family and their meaningless show, they are projecting a horrible image upon everyone here in the US and even the human race as a whole.

If you are the man of your house, make sure this garbage is not on your TV on this date! If their ratings are horrible they will fail to meet their contractual obligations and hopefully get them the **** off the air.

Anyone know any other sites to put a boycott ad on?

Been boycotted in my household for years. Chicks visiting the crib be super salty when I be like no Scandal, Real Housewives of *insert*, Kardashians etc., the broads that are into that mess are no longer prospects for 'more'. Makes it easier to smash and keep it moving 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i occasionally watch real housewives of beverly hills cause they got a few fine looking women on there. can't say the same for this show.

thanks for alerting me to not do something that I wasn't going to do.

Been boycotted in my household for years. Chicks visiting the crib be super salty when I be like no Scandal, Real Housewives of *insert*, Kardashians etc., the broads that are into that mess are no longer prospects for 'more'. Makes it easier to smash and keep it moving :lol:

:pimp:

This is extremely shallow view and methodology of determining one's worth...

And I support it 100%. :pimp: Have never met a woman worth her weight who liked those shows.

Last edited:

Been boycotted in my household for years. Chicks visiting the crib be super salty when I be like no Scandal, Real Housewives of *insert*, Kardashians etc., the broads that are into that mess are no longer prospects for 'more'. Makes it easier to smash and keep it moving 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
rep'd
pimp.gif

Kourtney >>>>>
stop it slime...

To op...

The majority of people don't complain...

And even if they do... They still watch the show...

I didn't even know they had a TV show still...

Been without cable for the past 3 years.

Been boycotted in my household for years. Chicks visiting the crib be super salty when I be like no Scandal, Real Housewives of *insert*, Kardashians etc., the broads that are into that mess are no longer prospects for 'more'. Makes it easier to smash and keep it moving :lol:

Ducktales. And what makes these any different than any other female targeted shows? The themes are all similar, if she's not watching that she's watching something else similar. Even the ones that watch sports. Sounds silly to concern yourself over something so trivial. Women like things women like, what else y'all misogynistic cavemen gon tell them they can't do?

Sometimes I think like Zipp 202 does, but then I wonder "Well, there's women out there who see me listening to Gucci Mane, Flocka, etc. and think that I'm uneducated and uncultured even though I listen to them purely for entertainment." That's an unfair assumption, so I don't want to be guilty of doing the same, no matter how much I hate that crap females watch

Sometimes I think like Zipp 202 does, but then I wonder "Well, there's women out there who see me listening to Gucci Mane, Flocka, etc. and think that I'm uneducated and uncultured even though I listen to them purely for entertainment." That's an unfair assumption, so I don't want to be guilty of doing the same, no matter how much I hate that crap females watch
View media item 636013

Last edited:
Keeping up with the kardashians season 9 premier January 19th

Everyone says they are tired of this family and their meaningless show, they are projecting a horrible image upon everyone here in the US and even the human race as a whole.

I think I can safely say the Kardashians have no barring against the "human race as a whole"...

Ducktales. And what makes these any different than any other female targeted shows? The themes are all similar, if she's not watching that she's watching something else similar. Even the ones that watch sports. Sounds silly to concern yourself over something so trivial. Women like things women like, what else y'all misogynistic cavemen gon tell them they can't do?
I don't have the time to list every show targeted at the female demographic that has my 'disapproval'; hence my use of 'et cetera', to be honest I'm not even sure what the other ones are - but as you pointed..."The themes are all similar" and that's enough for me to write that **** off.  Hell I don't approve of most television programming no matter who the target demographic may be, if someone wants to hold that against me...that's your issue.

As it relates to choosing a mate I have standards and expectation and they aren't solely based on what television shows a chick likes. Simple as that. Not all women like shows like that anyway, if if that was the case I'd be SOL. 

Fact is I've met and had quite a few substantive relationships with women who aren't into this type of programming and that's what I like. I'm a grown *** man, legit. No misogyny here, Champ. I'm a bachelor and I'm loving it; while also looking for 'more'. Living in DC has me swimming in women, best believe I choose 'mates' wiseley. 

show done fell off after the 2 or 3rd season. i dont care for the family but it was actually interesting and funny when it first started.

show done fell off after the 2 or 3rd season. i dont care for the family but it was actually interesting and funny when it first started.
It used to be a cute little show, kinda like the simple life with Paris Hilton..... Now it's something completely different

Back
Top Bottom