BP has been Photoshopping Images

This week it came to light that BP had photoshopped—poorly—an official image of their crisis command center. Apparently, that wasn't an isolated incident. Let's take a closer look at this view from a helicopter, shall we?

500x_bphotoshop2.jpg

smh.gif
No credibility.

http://gizmodo.com/5592836/bp-photoshops-another-official-image-again-terribly
http://digg.com/environment/BP_Photoshops_Another_Official_Image_Again_Terribly

roll.gif
at the PS images in the comments.

340x.jpg

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Have any of you NT'ERS stop pumping BP gas? Cause i'll drive some where else for gas.

BP is really the only place I get gas.

Have any of you NT'ERS stop pumping BP gas? Cause i'll drive some where else for gas.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Buy up that BP gas, they need to pay for the cleanup.   The more money they make, the bigger the government fines.  Not that it really works that way but I'm sure the government says, "hmm, you can afford to pay 10 billion in dividends last year, you can afford to pay a little more for cleanup"

Stop buying BP gas after they pay for the cleanup, not before. 

Buy up that BP gas, they need to pay for the cleanup.   The more money they make, the bigger the government fines.  Not that it really works that way but I'm sure the government says, "hmm, you can afford to pay 10 billion in dividends last year, you can afford to pay a little more for cleanup"

Stop buying BP gas after they pay for the cleanup, not before. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

omgitswes, why not go some where else. They doctored photos, and they haven't taken full responsibility of the incident. They destroyed environments with in the gulf? So please can you answer my question why do you still pump BP gas and not just because its convenient? 

omgitswes, why not go some where else. They doctored photos, and they haven't taken full responsibility of the incident. They destroyed environments with in the gulf? So please can you answer my question why do you still pump BP gas and not just because its convenient? 

well that's the answer I pass it on my way to work or wherever else I go, and it lasts longer than Kroger gas which I'm convinced is mostly water.
anyway not getting gas from BP will not hurt them at all, they have their hands dipped in so many other things that you're still supporting them wether you realize it or not.
CNN did a report on it recently, and basically said you're hurting whoever owns that station. not BP

well that's the answer I pass it on my way to work or wherever else I go, and it lasts longer than Kroger gas which I'm convinced is mostly water.
anyway not getting gas from BP will not hurt them at all, they have their hands dipped in so many other things that you're still supporting them wether you realize it or not.
CNN did a report on it recently, and basically said you're hurting whoever owns that station. not BP

Didn't read that report, do you mind linking it to me? I really don't care the guy attendant who pumps gas or own the gas station, he's associated with BP. If my self-boycott with BP doesn't hurt there pockets well let it be. I'm sure other gas companies buy barrels from BP since BP is a major outsource of petroleum. My whole family and some of my friends don't buy BP gas i don't convince them, they just feel its the right thing to do no matter if it hurts the little guy or the Big gas company.

Didn't read that report, do you mind linking it to me? I really don't care the guy attendant who pumps gas or own the gas station, he's associated with BP. If my self-boycott with BP doesn't hurt there pockets well let it be. I'm sure other gas companies buy barrels from BP since BP is a major outsource of petroleum. My whole family and some of my friends don't buy BP gas i don't convince them, they just feel its the right thing to do no matter if it hurts the little guy or the Big gas company.

laugh.gif

like everyone is gonna boycott bp...

i never go there anyway because of their prices but this is just dumb...

somebody is gonna be so focused on boycotting they gone run out of gas on some dumb +!%!...

Back
Top Bottom