BP x CNN Fake live feed : more holograms please

frown.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Looks like somebody walked into the room.....

Whats your point?

the point is that's not a real feed..... Someone walked into the room that was supposedly an under water feed... I been done with msm anyway...

Whats your point?

the point is that's not a real feed..... Someone walked into the room that was supposedly an under water feed... I been done with msm anyway...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whats your point?

actually it looks like someone recording a tv playing the live feed.

e3425a7e887cb1aba5fe6c80f94c1144b0a0c08.jpg

Check arrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whats your point?

actually it looks like someone recording a tv playing the live feed.

e3425a7e887cb1aba5fe6c80f94c1144b0a0c08.jpg

Check arrow
laugh.gif

LOL was about to ask what the point was. pretty obvious the feed wasnt directly from a CNN broadcast

LOL was about to ask what the point was. pretty obvious the feed wasnt directly from a CNN broadcast

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

We're always being lied to when it comes to the information given to us via the news. I'm tired of this madness please help support my blog with comments and critiques I can even add news headlines and stuff if that's what's needed to help spread the truth.

We're always being lied to when it comes to the information given to us via the news. I'm tired of this madness please help support my blog with comments and critiques I can even add news headlines and stuff if that's what's needed to help spread the truth.

Back
Top Bottom