Brace Yourself **VIDEO**

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by FifthName

Isnt he gonna rap? I hate Lebron i hope he FAILS.
Lebron will go down as the GOAT. You better jump on the bandwagon.

I agree hes a great player. He just comes off as arrogant, imo. Walking around w/ a NY fitted and talking about leaving Cleveland for NY when his contractisn't even up yet? How do Cavs fans like this man? When he was on Unique Whips throwing up the ROC i was
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Isnt he gonna rap? I hate Lebron i hope he FAILS.
Lebron will go down as the GOAT. You better jump on the bandwagon.

I agree hes a great player. He just comes off as arrogant, imo. Walking around w/ a NY fitted and talking about leaving Cleveland for NY when his contract isn't even up yet? How do Cavs fans like this man? When he was on Unique Whips throwing up the ROC i was
smh.gif
Word..
smh.gif

Lebron as a player
pimp.gif
eek.gif

as a person
indifferent.gif

same as corny !$$ Mike Jordan

So it may be for the double stuff racing league (DSRL). manning's v. williams sisters promo is for that day....

i love how all yall complain about lebron saying he's going to ny, but when you go through all the interviews, he never said that once, it's allspeculation by the hype machine aka espn

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I agree hes a great player. He just comes off as arrogant, imo. Walking around w/ a NY fitted and talking about leaving Cleveland for NY when his contract isn't even up yet? How do Cavs fans like this man? When he was on Unique Whips throwing up the ROC i was
smh.gif
Word..
smh.gif

Lebron as a player
pimp.gif
eek.gif

as a person
indifferent.gif

same as corny !$$ Mike Jordan

the lebron commercial is coming out the same day as the oreo commercial with the mannings and williams. connection perhaps?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom