Brad Renfro, R.I.P.

71ehc3t.jpg

TMZ has learned actor Brad Renfro is dead.

The 25-year-old actor was found dead at his Los Angeles home this morning. The cause of death has not been determined, however, Renfro has had a history ofdrug abuse.

Sources tell us Renfro, who had starring roles in "The Client" and "Apt Pupil" had been working valiantly to stay clean, especially sincethis summer. Renfro had been convicted of several drug offenses, including attempted heroin possession.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/

IMDB page on him:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000605/

----
TMZ updates to article:

Renfro had been filming a movie with Winona Ryder and Billy Bob Thornton. The movie, "The Informers," just wrapped.

Renfro has had a rough time personally since moving to from Tennessee to Los Angeles. His parents split, and we're told he did not have real guidance fromadults as he tried navigating the treacherous movie industry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sure did love heroin.

Here is my personal favorite Brad Renfro role. Kelli Garner, with the assist, also playing a role that she'll never be able to top in her amazinglymediocre career.

I def saw Bully for the first time 2 days ago then saw the thread title just now n went "You gotta be kiddin me..."

R.I.P.

Damn...RIP

I remember him from "Bully", as does everyone else...

Is it just me, or is Heroin making a strong comeback? I mean, it never went away, but people are doin the stuff like it's the 70's again

Eh. I like Larry Clark, but I can't give Bully my seal of approval. He used the "based on a true story" label so he could mail in a film. Arekids likes this over-sexed and violent? Of course, but obviously there is more to them than that, and I don't feel like Clark did a good job, or any job atall trying to convey that.

Kid was a good actor. Sad to see these young talents do this stuff to themselves. I really hope that they find a different way to try and deal with whateverthey have going on. Too many people are dying because of stupid reasons such as drugs. RIP to him.

Back
Top Bottom