Brady and Moss Skip Pro-bowl

ESPN NFL - NFL MVP Tom Brady and WR Randy Moss of Pats will skip pro-bowl due to injuries.

laugh.gif

no surprise there. i cant imagine them being up for it after last night.

wonder if LT will go to Hawaii

damn.
laugh.gif
why do they even have the pro bowl?? dudes stay skipping it for"injury"
laugh.gif
the pro bowl is terrible anyway

brady doesnt feel comfortable taking snaps knowing Osi will be on other side

that's what you get when the Pro Bowl is done after the season...of course, it'll never happen during or before because of the risk of injury to aplayer and costing the team its season...

the Pro Bowl is like...what, a week away? it's not like anyone on the Pats roster is going to be over the loss by then...

Originally Posted by MaxElite

brady doesnt feel comfortable taking snaps knowing Osi will be on other side
laugh.gif

With no Moss, maybe now Welker can go and I'll have been right.
tongue.gif

damn.
laugh.gif
why do they even have the pro bowl?? dudes stay skipping it for "injury"
laugh.gif
the pro bowl is terrible anyway
And then we get a whole second wave of replacements who take their places and thus it seems like 200 players get to have ppl saying they were probowlers.

They need to do away with the game itself and instead just "name" the pro bowl teams at the end of the year (yes, at the end of the year not after 13games or whenever they stop the voting currently). That way guys who are worthy are worthy, and when players' careers are over their resumes are more legit
smokin.gif

i wouldnt feel like going either

last night watching the game i was just thinking about them and the Pro Bowl. i cant imagine possibly going to put on pads again a week from now after probablythe biggest disappointment of my life and maybe NFL history.

Back
Top Bottom