Brady and Moss Skip Pro-bowl

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

How come nobody makes a fuss about this when Antonio Gates sits out the Pro Bowl??

ohwell.gif
maybe because antonio gates dislocated his toe then played on it and doesnt want it to get worse?
eyes.gif

i got no prob with this. i can understand moss' lack of enthusiasm to go play in the pro bowl. i would've liked to watch moss play but it's coolwith me. now i just won't watch it.

real talk: they do need to do something about the pro-bowl. I'm sure the rating are NOT high at all and it doesn't compare at all with the NBA all-stargame.

pro bowl is lame anyway. im glad theyre not going. no need to get hurt, word to robert edwards. plus, y'all remember sean taylor layin out a punter...itsno joke out there
laugh.gif

The pro bowl must go. Nobody watches it.
This has been happening for years, the best players skipping out, the game is pointless and nobody watches it.

IMO, Football season is over, Pro Bowl Shmoebowl!

Damn suck it up and take it like a man, who cares if you feel crappy. I still think unless you are in a wheelchair due to injury then there is no reason whyyou can't at least show up and be there on the sidelines.

I know the pro-bowl is a joke right now....but the players with CLASS will always be there because they consider it an honor. Jerry Rice would never havethought about skipping a pro-bowl.

all these people calling "salty" when styar players skipping the pro-bowl happens every year.....

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I know the pro-bowl is a joke right now....but the players with CLASS will always be there because they consider it an honor. Jerry Rice would never have thought about skipping a pro-bowl.

Couldn't have said it better... The fans enjoy the Pro Bowl, they like to see their favorites play together... Then you get Moss and Brady sitting outfor so call "injuries"... Both are little @$!!$*$...

Spurs Celtics Pistons MavsRed Sox Yankees Angels N.Y. Giants

Wow........just wow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

on topic, Derek Anderson and Brandon Marshall need to replace Brady and Moss.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Brady & Moss definition of injury = they got their feelings hurt in Superbowl.
laugh.gif

Yep. They should make it a requirement for chosen players to attend even if they remain on the sidelines

disaapointing painful loss by the patriots!anyway they will bounce back next season!

Who can blame them? If I lost a superbowl the way they did after a 18-0 season, I would want to go hide in a cave and stay there for six months trying not tothink about football at all.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I know the pro-bowl is a joke right now....but the players with CLASS will always be there because they consider it an honor. Jerry Rice would never have thought about skipping a pro-bowl.

laugh.gif
maybe cause back then it was treated with more respect...everybodyknows the pro-bowl is a joke now...
its just cause its brady and moss that people are harping on it...like plenty have said but been ignored star playersskip every year...esp after losing a superbowl- Farve isnt going and he lost his game weeks ago
laugh.gif

i dont think ive cared about a pro bowl since the last one Deion was in-

Back
Top Bottom