Brady Hoke officially to Ann Arbor....Michigans newest head coach

Just win baby
pimp.gif

^ you might be able to tell me if youre in michigan. What is the general opinion of Hoke over there? Here in SD, he was basically god status for what he did with our sad football program

^ you might be able to tell me if youre in michigan. What is the general opinion of Hoke over there? Here in SD, he was basically god status for what he did with our sad football program

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

^ you might be able to tell me if youre in michigan. What is the general opinion of Hoke over there? Here in SD, he was basically god status for what he did here

I'm not in Michigan but my brother is in Ann arbor. Everybody wanted jh and then they wanted les. Happynto have someone who understands Michigan football but like I said

Just win and everyone will be happy

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

^ you might be able to tell me if youre in michigan. What is the general opinion of Hoke over there? Here in SD, he was basically god status for what he did here

I'm not in Michigan but my brother is in Ann arbor. Everybody wanted jh and then they wanted les. Happynto have someone who understands Michigan football but like I said

Just win and everyone will be happy

I wanted him more than Les. He's the real deal. Can't Wait. Denard Was the man for a good minute but Gardner and is going excel in his offense
pimp.gif

Cannot wait, I just want to go back to the I-Form & Pounding the ball days.

But it all comes down to our defense...

I wanted him more than Les. He's the real deal. Can't Wait. Denard Was the man for a good minute but Gardner and is going excel in his offense
pimp.gif

Cannot wait, I just want to go back to the I-Form & Pounding the ball days.

But it all comes down to our defense...

Back
Top Bottom