Brahs, I Saw My First UFO Last Night

I was driving with my sister, and while we're in the middle of a conversation, we see this low flying circular object with a tail of light on it fly by right in front of us. Then it just disappeared as if it realized we had spotted it. 

While I'm processing this, I think to myself "did I just see what I think I saw?" and almost immediately my sister asks me "did you just see that?".

It was crazy bros. You never really expect it to happen to you.

Anyone else ever see a UFO? Share your story. 

You have been chosen...

It's only a matter of time until you're taken...

R.I.P. brethren.

221B Baker Street, how convenient.

Last edited:
Geekation_imNotSayingItsAliensButItsAliens-325x205.jpg

saw one and was actually with someone

this was about 10 yrs ago and we were driving from the bay to SD to move his girl backup for the summer. It was the middle of the night on I-5, out of nowhere these 2 lights come down from the sky maybe 20 feet ahead his car. They are wider apart than headlights, pretty much the length of the entire road( 2 lanes for peeps that don't know) we can't see a craft but randomly the lights start to twirl, like really really fast and then they just kinda flew off in the air(like it was taking off) they went upward and off to the right and when that happened we saw the outline of a HUGE craft of some sort.

after my boy and i just rode in silence for about 20 mins trying to process what we saw and he breaks silence and say
"you did just see the big *** ship right?"
I was like yeah man

I told my girl and she didn't believe after i told her the story so she called my boy and he told her the same exact story basically had her like :wow:

after my boy and i just rode in silence for about 20 mins trying to process what we saw and he breaks silence and say
"you did just see the big *** ship right?"
I was like yeah man

:lol:

That processing period is so damn trippy, man. Can't even accuratly explain it. It's like numbing shock mixed with bewilderment.

Last edited:
Can't trust a dude about seeing UFOs if he has bewilderment in his vocabulary

U lion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom