Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

Few things in the stash from the last dance era :pimp:

D9130F1A-1BA0-41B7-8530-030621BFE292.jpeg
5A198C84-EC55-4486-AF62-4E35E8127916.jpeg
52EFDE22-5B3F-49DB-BD6B-361F4B310C77.jpeg
EDB95754-53CF-4D4E-A6BE-7312C2567679.jpeg
EBD5A4CD-64F2-4425-B853-E8D435C7EA7D.jpeg
FF795D99-384F-4F6C-8B9C-2E53E6CBAA8F.jpeg
C1A6B1A7-110E-445B-9DAF-E7A8B81DFD76.jpeg
257F0CD0-F92A-4B05-812A-6562FA5BCB75.jpeg
50C02E19-E43A-4FA5-90DC-F465C612939D.jpeg
69BCF161-86F2-40CD-B95F-DBB3E57B4AD8.jpeg
Straight nostalgia. What’s the name of the ones In The second pic, I remember those just can’t remember what they were called.

things like this are the reason i got rid of all my old shoes when i could still sell on niketalk and moved alot of my 2003 to 2009 pairs in the past 2 years to stores

im hoping when thing start to reopen i'll be moving more shoes
also im a move some early 2010 to 2012 era DS shoes also

there also starting to crack and separate
That’s why it’s absolutely stupid to collect shoes.

Just wear them. When they re-issue your favorite one, buy them.

One or two pairs, not to keep dead stock and look at but eventually wear. While they are still wearable.

You only live once anyway

whoever sold the shoe is one lucky mother flower

I actually know the guy! It’s Jordy who ran the Shoezeum-awesome dude through and through! Really happy for him and his family, tbh. I’ve never met someone so dedicated to Js.

One or two pairs, not to keep dead stock and look at but eventually wear. While they are still wearable.

This isn’t certain. One of my biggest sneaker regrets is not dropping $700 on Yeezy 2 Solars right after release because I assumed we would get a wider release. Looking back, it was really dumb thinking and more of the KTT-driven “Kanye wants us to have his product” vibes. A few years later, again, I had the same issue with buying Frags around this pricepoint... Anyone moving DS Yeezy 2s or Frags right now is cleaning up if they paid even resell for their pairs at 4-5x retail a few years ago... I think you are absolutely correct with this regarding OG retros though.

This isn’t certain. One of my biggest sneaker regrets is not dropping $700 on Yeezy 2 Solars right after release because I assumed we would get a wider release. Looking back, it was really dumb thinking and more of the KTT-driven “Kanye wants us to have his product” vibes. A few years later, again, I had the same issue with buying Frags around this pricepoint... Anyone moving DS Yeezy 2s or Frags right now is cleaning up if they paid even resell for their pairs at 4-5x retail a few years ago... I think you are absolutely correct with this regarding OG retros though.
That’s why I said buy when they release. Not all of us are in it to try to make arbitrary amounts of money on flipping shoes to hype beasts kiddos. You should’ve bought them if you wanted them. Or buy them now ...

I agree with you but we all collect shoes if you wear them or not
that’s the one of the reasons were on here
I stopped buying doubles unless I really like the shoe for that reason

That’s why I said buy when they release. Not all of us are in it to try to make arbitrary amounts of money on flipping shoes to hype beasts kiddos. You should’ve bought them if you wanted them. Or buy them now ...

Yes I wanted them but I didn’t want to spend $700 in 2012 for a pair I was going to wear. Obviously, I had no idea I would have to cough up $9k for my size on StockX less than 8 years later otherwise I would have bought two and not felt guilty about wearing a pair of shoes I spent $700 on since the cost would have long been offset lol. That’s the thing though-my thinking was that I could get them down the road since they’ll release more and they never did, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom