Brand Jordan Wallets

i would buy a wallet, especially if had a nice retro touch to it, like a stitched jumpman in a themed colour. i'd be down with a alt xiii wallet, justneeds to be black with green trim, and a hologram.

Originally Posted by 23allstar

I would buy one.
An all cement print would be nice
As played out as the elephant print is this seems like a good idea, that is if by cement print you meant elephant

I think it's a good idea. Unfortunately Nike already did the elephant print wallet, but put a Jumpman on it and it's instantly that much tighter. Idefinately would be interested in a Jordan wallet. It's funny though how you have all these supposed Jordan heads on here but most of them are hatin',like all the dudes talking about how they don't rock JB clothes. To me Michael Jordan the man himself was my idol growing up, so as a kid everything andanything that represented MJ was hot. That's not much the case anymore. I know most of it has to do with the quality of "RETRO's", don'tget me wrong, I agree it's bs. But some people only rock Jordan kicks as a trend and everything else has to be some sort of new fashion i.e.: Ed Hardy,Coogi, etc., people wearing LV and Gucci kicks that are ugly as $#!+. I'm not gonna lie, I don't really trip off what brand my jeans are, my tee's,nor my socks or underwear, but I do trip off what kicks I'm wearing just because I've alway's worn Nike/Jordan and usually as long as I have aJumpman on my Tee to match my kicks, I'm good, because of what that Jumpman represents to me, "GREATNESS". That being said, would I rock a Jordanwallet? For sure, but JB ya'll really need to quit with the cheapness and quality you've been putting out for us Jordan heads and us faithfulls ifnothing else. Remember what the logo stands for and put out something fresh, new and exciting with good quality. For all you hater's, flame on, eat a----!
laugh.gif

So I looked up the elephant print wallet that SB came out with and saw some pics and changed my mind.... I don't want that.

I'll be good with a plain good quality leather wallet

I'd buy one no doubt. I bet JB would make a patent leather one & everybody would be like ewww! hahaha.

I'd get one as long as it's made out of quality leather, and built to last. I hate it when I get a wallet, and it wears out after a year. In myopinion, a wallet should last five years minimum.

good idea but if they are planning to charge as much as they do or near what they charge for the watches, you can put me in for no in that case. i rather stickmy with tumi wallets

What Up BabyJ...

Long time..... I think they would be best served to Contract out EL, as he made some Jordan Inspired Wallets a few months ago...

However, knowing the possible Price Points.. it should be an online offering only to cut down overhead and the Price Point.

They've made belts and Ipod cases. Wallets seem like the next logical step. Price point will be important though!

Not a bad idea. Some repeated jumpman logos kinda like LV and gucci would be cool. Laser woud be smokin. It all comes down to price though. Keep it under $50and I'd cop.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

One thing JB needs to understand, that it cannot be $100+ wallet....

Gucci, LV, Coach and other high end designers have the wallet game on lock....

Maybe something really really SIMPLE.

Well said...

If executed right, and for the right price, I'd buy for no more than $30

A babyJ and JM sighting in one thread? And it's about a JB wallet? Crazy!

MaZe

u should make an 11s wallet lol. using the materials they use for the 11s on a wallet and make diff. colorway

it better have some bills in it, to make up for the "quality flaws" in the past releases! just playing, wallets inspired by classics sound like agood product.

I think a elephant print wallet like the Nike SB ones would be tight. I love my black SB wallet.

only IF the quality was great. I'm not going to spend 50 bucks on some wallet made with the retro XIII leather.

Not if they are gonna be more expensive than the shoes.

i.e. the Jordan Watches on Flight Club....

I think they should release one with premium leathers and then in a few years retro it with lesser leathers and charge 10 bucks more.

Back
Top Bottom