BrandBlack

it really is, wasn't expecting it either.  the fit on these from the midfoot back is off the charts
From the midfoot back is the correct way to describe it. The RM's are the longest fitting shoe that I own but its weird since the heel lockdown is so good. Length is like the lillard 1 and 2, CLB 2016, & rose 7. I will keep them for a bit longer to see if it becomes an issue. I like the flat, low to the ground feel.

Last edited:
View media item 2266138View media item 2266141
Got these in. I just say they are nice. They are super comfy **ignore the socks, only on for trying on purposes**. As far as sizing they do fit long. I went with my regular 11 and I almost think I could be sized to 10.5 and have been fine. They might have taken a little to beak in. It seems wider around the front of the shoes but still pointy. I wish I could try these on in person before I buy, but oh well. I might just double sock to see how I like it. Also, the pattern looks better in person to me.

Last edited:
Got these in. I just say they are nice. They are super comfy **ignore the socks, only on for trying on purposes**. As far as sizing they do fit long. I went with my regular 11 and I almost think I could be sized to 10.5 and have been fine. They might have taken a little to beak in. It seems wider around the front of the shoes but still pointy. I wish I could try these on in person before I buy, but oh well. I might just double sock to see how I like it. Also, the pattern looks better in person to me.
Hope TTS works out for ya man.  It's that pointy toe box that makes me hesitate on recommending 1/2 down for wide footers.  It's roomy up top, just not so much on the sides of the top.    

Hope TTS works out for ya man.  It's that pointy toe box that makes me hesitate on recommending 1/2 down for wide footers.  It's roomy up top, just not so much on the sides of the top.    

Yeah it would really depend on your foot. I ordered them from Finishline, so if I wanted to try a half size down I would have to exchange them an HOPE they fIt better. If they didnt, I don't know. I only use for casual wear, but I will say they set your foot in pretty good. The only real movement is like the ball of the foot forward and seemed more side to side. I didn't have them laced up super tight I was just walking around my place. They were kinda hitting my foot on the top behind my toes. Double socking might add a little extra padding and take up a little of the "slop", if that makes sense. They are super comfy.....I think I heard these are more like Blackfoam even though they say Jetlon EVL or whatever? They felt squishy-er than my Force Vectors, but not quite like the Ethers. That's my review lol.....for whatever it's worth.

Alright, I'm gonna post this for anyone who comes in here. I bought a pair of the Rockets in white and they are just too big. They are a size 11, but fit like .5 big and maybe a little more on me. I should have probably gotten like a 10.5, so if anyone is this size or were maybe wanting a pair of Rockets PM me.

Breds hit the right price and I have a coupon. Is it safe to size down or up since my tts is gone?

I think it depends on your foot and how you like it. I'm an 11 usually in Curry 1 and 2 and 11S for good on their Force Vector, No Name Shadow and most Nike stuff. I got an 11 and they fit long. Like, longer than I would like. I was thinking of double socking, but I might just bring them back. I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of trying to get a .5 size down and not be right. That's just my 2 cents. Good luck. They are super super comfy. I can say that

I think it depends on your foot and how you like it. I'm an 11 usually in Curry 1 and 2 and 11S for good on their Force Vector, No Name Shadow and most Nike stuff. I got an 11 and they fit long. Like, longer than I would like. I was thinking of double socking, but I might just bring them back. I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of trying to get a .5 size down and not be right. That's just my 2 cents. Good luck. They are super super comfy. I can say that
thanks. I size down in the leather vector, jc2 and 3 so I'm gonna try it in these.

So I have been looking for a hoop shoe that can replace my Rose 6.  Cushioning got firm and uncomfortable (after one month) and am afraid to try Boost again because of it.  I have to be very selective of shoes because I play on both carpet floors and regular dusty courts.  Carpet is basically like playing outdoors because it chews threw traction, so Crazy Explosve and stuff like that is out.  Currently, I am switching back to my Black Ice Mids and Huarache 2k4s.  I really want to try BrandBlack because of the foam but need it to at least last a year and the traction as well.

I left the BlackIce mid because I rolled my ankle and quickly learned that I need a wide base/outrigger.  2k4s are my current "favorite", but they have weird sizing.  With the 2k4 retro, my toes hit the edge of the shoe, but if I had gone a half size up they'd be too big and allow too much movement (perhaps the nubuck colorways would work better as I have the Uconn colorway).  I am trying to slide back into the BlackIce mid because of MicroG.  I have also seen the Rose 5 for sale for 55 bucks at FootLocker outlet and would like those because of the outrigger and wouldn't care much about the traction because they're only 55 bucks.  Again, only worried about the Boost.

My question is, would any of you recommend the Rare Metal since I'll be on a carpet floor, and how long will Jetlon hold up?  They also have to be priced (at the most) around the $100 mark.

Last edited:
thanks. I size down in the leather vector, jc2 and 3 so I'm gonna try it in these.

Yeah, if you have like regular width feet, I would say .5 size is fine. Are you going to ball in them? Can I ask how much you sized down in the others?

I really like the shoe a lot, I think they look cool and are super comfy, but the last 2 tries for me with BB haven't worked out well. I might have to go back to my general rule of "If I can't try it on I don't buy it". I just know if they don't fit like I want them to I won't wear them as much.....sucks

Yeah, if you have like regular width feet, I would say .5 size is fine. Are you going to ball in them? Can I ask how much you sized down in the others?

I really like the shoe a lot, I think they look cool and are super comfy, but the last 2 tries for me with BB haven't worked out well. I might have to go back to my general rule of "If I can't try it on I don't buy it". I just know if they don't fit like I want them to I won't wear them as much.....sucks
I went .5 size down in all but the JC1(tts). I have 3 pair of jc2s and my all black mids are a bit tighter than I wanted initially but I made my self wear them for about 2 weeks straight and they're ok now. I wear my sneakers in rotation with no set pair for the gym. I will only change my shoes to run in a pair of Saucony triumph Isos. Other than that, the only pairs I avoid on gym days are pretty much retros. I know that may sound stupid to most.

I went .5 size down in all but the JC1(tts). I have 3 pair of jc2s and my all black mids are a bit tighter than I wanted initially but I made my self wear them for about 2 weeks straight and they're ok now. I wear my sneakers in rotation with no set pair for the gym. I will only change my shoes to run in a pair of Saucony triumph Isos. Other than that, the only pairs I avoid on gym days are pretty much retros. I know that may sound stupid to most.

Hey man, you do you. Who cares what sounds like what to who. Good luck. I hope the sizing works out for you.

Just got my first pair for x mas (force vector leather) they are A1 so nice on foot its crazy I like them so much I almost feel like this will be the only brand iv will buy for a while. @duke40 are you still doing a review of the rair metals? And has anyone played in the futhher

Sorry new to nike talk. Has any one tred future legends? Looking for a big man shoe like the force vector im a 6'3 300 post up style player. And trying to find the best shoe from the company for my play style. Also been watching unboxings and i dont see the dust bag on the new shoes

Bigdeav40 - rare metals and force vector leather are WAY different. Rare metal has such lower ride. The upper isn't as contained either. My review will be up by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom