BrandBlack

A pair of the lows is a must for me...  definitely want to see the 3 ASAP though 
nerd.gif

TPG, as soon as I'm allowed I'll get you JC3 details. All I can say is it is completely different from the 2.

I take it they're moving on from the whole blue bottoms across all colorways for brand recognition stance? It makes sense that if you put the brandname all big like that instead, that you wouldn't need the blue I suppose.

TPG - only seen samples - not finished retail. All I can really say is they are a complete redesign aesthetically, but still hot, especially materials.

@thepointguy - the JC2 had a similar tongue. If it doesn't protrude or affect how the player plays, then it isn't necessary for more materials to make the shoe heavier. They curate with fluidity of movement. The shoe is build well, but tonight will be putting them thru the on-court test, along with some alternate test pairs I'm not at liberty to say.
But to ask, does anyone prefer the Mid's Or Lowtop's when they play ball?
(Well according to long test, it doesn't matter if you wear low/high tops, sprains will happen regardless b/c of how you move, how your body is built, and how well-balanced you are.

I know, the tongue doesn't irritate me or cause discomfort but would be nice to have that extra cushion on top of the tongue(a little weight doesn't hurt). As we know on NT, the tongue has a godly positive effect on how you play(inside joke). Can't wait for the unveiling.

I know, the tongue doesn't irritate me or cause discomfort but would be nice to have that extra cushion on top of the tongue(a little weight doesn't hurt). As we know on NT, the tongue has a godly positive effect on how you play(inside joke). Can't wait for the unveiling.
I think the Vector has it, But I think Brandblack's basis of Style and performance have to be taken in accountability. Yes it is a great performance shoe, but their notion is both again style/fashion and performance. The intricacies on their design on the tongue itself seems a little unheard of, but it's attentive to detail. But definitely duely noted. I wonder how many other(s) would prefer the tongue setup, but I believe it's not necessary overall on such a good performance shoe.
But its rare to find a shoe that's in the basis of no-break-in-time-needed. That's also b/c Jamal Crawford prefers his shoes already felt broken in, which Brandblack has been able to accomplish with the way they instituted the Jetlon foam and the Vector plating for stability.
It'll be awesome. I believe they'll have an early release on a few pairs, and then more later on of the JC3, but things are subject to change.

I agree. BB hit it out the park incorporating (on/off court) style and performance in addition to comfort in one shoe. Weight is subjective and not a deal breaker in most cases. I don't own the Force Vector or have held them in hand so I'm not sure the weight difference between the JC II. I'm sure they perform the same. Now to the point I'm getting into. The FV has (synthetic) leather and they are slightly heavier than the JC II? Adding a little padding to the tongue will not hurt it. Watching the JC II low video from nightwing, he said BB likes to change things up and they did switch it up a little from the mids to lows. I guess the saying goes if it ain't broke then don't fix/change it is the approach haha.
You know what, I have not seen the other side of the tongue yet lol so it might have some extra padding behind it? The Adi Rose 4 tongue is a great example of what I would like. Not a deal breaker, just looking forward to the asthetics as I'm a huge fan of designs.

Oh, NW is correct, BB likes to change things up completely. When companies tend to do little by little, BB tends to do a 360. yes they know what works, but they want to be on the edge and be more ground-breaking on things. Style and comfort. Yes the padding on the tongue wouldn't be a deal breaker at all. Coming from a tester standpoint, and playing ball for 30+ years, I've played in shoes that were among the heaviest, so it comes to say that the body adapts to certain aspects of the shoe, especially the foot, the mold, the way it impact your knees and your back and stance.
Done this for many years and far beyond, and I'm sure my counter-parts like Duke and NW, and a few others know. We're all on the same boat, same team.
Not everyone's going to like the things, but we adapt and adjust. It comes to say, you can't please everyone...But only to those that matter.

^^ Um yeah. That's the bottom, and that pic is from BB directly.
That's all I can say so far

View media item 1641350BB Ether - Spring 2016

But this is from them directly. If they have it up or allow it to be posted, then it will be posted on here.

But I believe the JC2 low colorways showing are just as fire.
View media item 1641351Different aesthetic overlay with same rear syn leather. CW is really nice, might be reflective 3M Syn panel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom