BrandBlack

^^^^this!! But I have my fingers crossed. I still can't get my hands on the JC2 BHM

That first colorway to drop 
smokin.gif
 love it, but man... I'm tempted to wait for the lows with these

JC3 without the shroud looks so much like the Ether. Sorry if this has been said before. I'm feeling the Ethers though a little more.

Edit: I went back to check the differences. I kind of like them both. They both have that old school look to them.

Last edited:
Stoked for these to release. Now I just gotta decide what colorways to go with...I keep telling myself no more red shoes, but that's the first pair I will probably get :lol:

Really hope they match the comfort of the JC2 since they no longer use Jetlon.

Really hope they match the comfort of the JC2 since they no longer use Jetlon.
Whoa, I'm way behind on this.  Jetlon was the best part of the JC2 to me.

What the hell is happening with the JC2 Lows?  I'm not even over those yet, let alone ready for JC3's.

JC3 without the shroud looks so much like the Ether. Sorry if this has been said before. I'm feeling the Ethers though a little more.

Edit: I went back to check the differences. I kind of like them both. They both have that old school look to them.
Ether>JC3 imho... i really like the all white gum bottoms, the all greys, and the weartesters collab.  

Any release date for the Ether? Those are a MUST cop! BB is batting 1000 right now with their line up. But really wish they bring back jetlon ....sorry guys I can't let it go lol

Back
Top Bottom