BrandBlack

Brandblack gets a ton of attention because of NW's association with them and his fondness of the JC II, which I think is a good shoe, but not quite at the level of say the XX9 or CF Drive.

I don't care about the III's too much right now, but I do agree about their consistency and availability issues.  They should time their releases or release dates with NW's articles to ride the wave.  I was hyped for the JC II Low when NW posted about them, but here we are and they are nowhere to be seen.  I still want those more than the III's.

No it won't. There are plenty of good and great performers that don't sell because they don't have a swoosh. To me, as frustrating as it is, it's smart. Gauge interest, then produce wider and release. Remember, they don't have the overhead to absorb a dud. They have to sell what they make to keep it rolling.

I agree. I don't love this strategy, but it makes sense.

Wish I could have gotten the JC3s online this week. Will check my local stores and hope I can get them this weekend. If not, I'll try for the next online release in January.

Which do you guys prefer, force vector or j crossover 2

Edit: I just went with the force vectors. They had the all black color I was looking for. I actually went looking for the Jc3 but they didn't have the triple blacks in yet.

Last edited:
I got my shipping info sent from shopnicekicks.com. My pair of blue JCIII's should be here by the 29th (delayed for holiday). I'll post pics up as soon as I get them.

I got my shipping info sent from shopnicekicks.com. My pair of blue JCIII's should be here by the 29th (delayed for holiday). I'll post pics up as soon as I get them.

Congrats on getting a pair. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Can the lucky guys who bought the JC3 tell about us the sizing please?

Last edited:
I got a friend to pick up a pair of the 3s in Chicago before he comes home for Xmas. Should have them on Thursday or Saturday. I got the JC2 in 7.5, the FV Premium in 8, and these in 8, so I'll see how that goes and let you guys know how they fit.

Some more JC 3s popped up on BrandBlack.com today. Was able to order a pair. Some sizes still available.

Some more JC 3s popped up on BrandBlack.com today. Was able to order a pair. Some sizes still available.
Looking forward to your thoughts -- I'm tempted to wait for possible lows of these.  Those J.C II lows could be great too w/ the reinforced forefoot

Got mine today:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagra...e15/12328345_545131925656166_1743258917_n.jpg

Fit a bit snugger than the Force Vector Premium, pretty perfect for what I want. Got them a size up on the JC2, so I can't really compare, my feet seemed to grow a few sizes this year out of nowhere. Very comfortable, but I haven't had them on court yet. The rubber isn't sticking to my floors as much as all my other shoes do, but I don't know what that's about.

Last edited:
Its weird....all other pics I like them better without the shourd but in your pic I think it looks better with the shourd. I am waiting for another color way to drop on these because my JC2's are blue and white. I want the all red or all black in the JC3's......

Who am I kidding I will probably end up with all but the blue ones lol

Until I got them, I wasn't impressed by the shoe without the shroud except for the red and black colourway. In person, they look much better than I thought, shroudless, but I still prefer having the look with. Only thing I dislike with the shroud is you can't see the jet logo.

Also don't like the mismatched blue on the bottom of the shoe, but it mightn't be so bad in other colours. The rest is awesome.

I'm hopeful to get the Red and the Black and Red, for now. I'll see what they do after that.

I'm really curious to feel what Black Foam would be like without the Force Vector plates, as Nightwing was saying, but maybe as a casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom