BrandBlack

:D
The price of being an early adopter.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

wish they had the all black for that price

Maybe just decided to pick a colorway and dub it special edition to move more of them 
laugh.gif
 I don't know...

Anybody have experience with their apparel?

How does the Sith hoodie fit?
I have not tried any of the tops, but I do have two pairs of their shorts.  The shorts fit pretty TTS.  One pair, the Crossover shorts that I have maybe are a hair on the long side but nothing crazy.

I am pretty sure there are some other NTers that have tried apparel but idk

Anybody have experience with their apparel?

How does the Sith hoodie fit?
I have the sith hoodie and the matching running pants. The sizing is kind of tight, I sized up on the hoodie, and now it's a big loose in the torso but needed the extra room in the shoulders. The material doesn't give much so if you go too small, you're out of luck. On the pants, my calves get choked out but the rest of the pant fits well. 

If you look like Jamal, go TTS. If you have more of a athletic build, you might want to consider sizing up

I have the sith hoodie and the matching running pants. The sizing is kind of tight, I sized up on the hoodie, and now it's a big loose in the torso but needed the extra room in the shoulders. The material doesn't give much so if you go too small, you're out of luck. On the pants, my calves get choked out but the rest of the pant fits well. 

If you look like Jamal, go TTS. If you have more of a athletic build, you might want to consider sizing up

+1 on this post. I am the same problems.

Back
Top Bottom