BrandBlack

natural J crossover 3 anywhere for below retail?

Would cop the sand colorway but they're an Europe only release no half sizes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
It is very very clear that the JC2 is the money maker. I prefer my JC2 mids over my lows and JC3's....csnt compare than to the ether or no name's but i know the JC2 is a shoe that is at the very top of my list to wear for hoop and for casual . I am positive i would by any color way in an 11.5 lol

^^ Stretching of the upper isn't a problem for you? I find the JC3s to be perfect and haven't worn the jc2 yet

Has anyone else noticed that when ordering BB products from Finish Line that they come from random retail locations as opposed to the main warehouse?

Cannot checkout on FNL this entire month with any of my 4 accounts. Payment error. Called them and they said there might be a block on my cards so I try a new card and still error lol.

^man... repped.  I actually have no reason to pick anything up, but I'm tempted to grab some of the leather vectors in black and maybe the vector trainer

$40 for leather vectors and $30 for the trainers? Insane.  A lot of good prices on the apparel too if anyone is interested.

Has anyone in here worn the Force Vector Trainer?

Wondering if there's enough room like the Vector/J.C 2s where it's possible to drop a half size.  $30 on BB.com but out of true size for me

Everything pretty sold out at least in my size. Gonna say it again they need a to move to a new site where it tells you what sizes are available. Frustrating putting stuff in cart to see it sold out then you have to remove the shoes and go back to find the product page.

Last edited:
Everything pretty sold out at least in my size. Gonna say it again they need a to move to a new site where it tells you what sizes are available. Frustrating putting stuff in cart to see it sold out then you have to remove the shoes and go back to find the product page.
Yeah they really have to change that... it's weird because with some items it will say sold out when you select a size (like the JC2 lows).  Other things you have to go to the end to find out, then backtrack like you said

Has anyone in here worn the Force Vector Trainer?

Wondering if there's enough room like the Vector/J.C 2s where it's possible to drop a half size.  $30 on BB.com but out of true size for me
Curious as well. I'm looking for an actual training and lifting shoe, and I'm wondering what the fit, stability, and comfort is like on these.

Curious as well. I'm looking for an actual training and lifting shoe, and I'm wondering what the fit, stability, and comfort is like on these.
As far as support -- it uses the same "vector plates" that are in the FV and the j.crossover which work nicely IMO.

I haven't tried the molded mesh force vector, but apparently that upper works pretty well -- a bit more supportive than the woven in the JC2.  

Anything to know other than that, I can't really help -- I did pull the trigger on a pair though and will share as soon as they come in

Back
Top Bottom