BrandBlack

I have to say.....I've been eyeing this company for a bit now. I want some Force Vectors. Still deciding on color (I usually go with white shoes, but since I got the white Curry Luxs I don't want to be too redundant), and I dig actual leather (leather like) material.

Wish I tried them at 40 bucks, that's a steal. They have a bunch of steals on their website. Whatever @thepointguy posted above with that high collar is sparking my interest.

After a long time, Finally got my first pair of Brand Black for a very good price too

Big Shout Out to @GaBoy912  for the amazing hookup of the JC 3

From Finishline to VA then to NY and now in Dubai

Super Excited to Hoop with this on Saturday Morning

By the way I got the size 9US , I'm glad I sized down PERFECT FIT

I was 10US on Lebron 

9.5 US TTS

Hyunsoo - not at all, but I only wear them about once a month. Yeah, I wanted some wear and creases to show to give it a saddle look.

So, I watched some videos and stuff, but anyone here who has the Force Vector can they give me some ideas. I hear they are comfortable? Can you compare them to something? I like that they are leather and a good price.....so my last hangup is comfort. Any insight is well appreciated

So, I watched some videos and stuff, but anyone here who has the Force Vector can they give me some ideas. I hear they are comfortable? Can you compare them to something? I like that they are leather and a good price.....so my last hangup is comfort. Any insight is well appreciated
I tried them on and although I didn't buy them, there were extremely comfortable. The leather was really soft and formed around my feet just from trying on. It kind of felt like a thick skin wrapping around my foot which is essentially what it is lol.

I tried them on and although I didn't buy them, there were extremely comfortable. The leather was really soft and formed around my feet just from trying on. It kind of felt like a thick skin wrapping around my foot which is essentially what it is lol.

Lol alright thanks. Repped too. What kept you from buying them?

Lol alright thanks. Repped too. What kept you from buying them?
Too many shoes 
tired.gif
. I initially went in to buy the Crazy Light Boost 2016 and had an opportunity try on the DRose 6, J Crossover 2 Mid and the Force Vector Leather. I liked them ALL for different reasons 
laugh.gif
. I instead bought 2 pairs of tech fleece shorts and left before I did something really bad.

I think I was impressed by the J Crossover 2 Mid out of all of them. 

Too many shoes |I . I initially went in to buy the Crazy Light Boost 2016 and had an opportunity try on the DRose 6, J Crossover 2 Mid and the Force Vector Leather. I liked them ALL for different reasons :lol: . I instead bought 2 pairs of tech fleece shorts and left before I did something really bad.

I think I was impressed by the J Crossover 2 Mid out of all of them. 

Repped again. Thanks. I use for casual, and I like leather over whatever fuse and stuff is being used these days.

The force vector used Jetlon like the JC2 so if you've tried a pair of those on, you'll know the comfort on foot. The leather isn't stiff, and the shoe is lined on the inside of your shoe doesn't sit right up against the material anyway. Comfort is hard to compare because there isn't much that's comparable to Jetlon. But it is definitely a really comfortable shoe.

The force vector used Jetlon like the JC2 so if you've tried a pair of those on, you'll know the comfort on foot. The leather isn't stiff, and the shoe is lined on the inside of your shoe doesn't sit right up against the material anyway. Comfort is hard to compare because there isn't much that's comparable to Jetlon. But it is definitely a really comfortable shoe.

Alright cool. Thanks. Repped too. I have never personally seen these in a store so I haven't had the chance to try on.

I bought my first brandblack shoe off FNL without trying on. Wqs not disappointed in the least. I have 4 BB shoes and none were bought in store. Just order on like guys you will not be disappointed

Last edited:
I got a confirmation email from Brandblack today saying they had shipped the Force Vector Leathers. They should be here Friday and I am kinda stoked.

Back
Top Bottom