BrandBlack

@jamesandSTL
 it sounds like you will probably be good in the 11.  One question, do you find yourself sizing up to 11.5 in other shoes?  I've found BB shoes to typically fit TTS or maybe half size down for some.  If you were leaning toward sizing up, no more than .5 but sticking true is probably good

Anyone in here with the No Name S who can comment?

Usually I get an 11 and I'm good. The only shoes I sized up on were Curry 2.5s. I went to a 12, but I almost think I could Be stayed at an 11.5 because they seems they broke In and loosened up nice. In Brand black shoes it seems like an 11 is good in everything. The Ethers maybe seems like I could've gone down a little, but I don't know if it would have been too tight, the Force Vectors are great in an 11. Thanks for the input.

they deleted the pic on IG of the last jcrossover 2.5 that will release. color looked dope.

I think I saw that on Instagram of the 2.5. I will try to find it and post it.

I went ahead and ordered an 11 of the No Name Shadow and I ordered the Rocket off of their site. I like this company.

Just ordered the Northern Lights JC2. If you purchase them on the mobile app and use promo code 'iphone15' it gives you 15% off. Free shipping also they have. Came to $127.50 shipped.

Pissed we dont have any stores here in Australia that carry Brandblack. Shipping is a killer if ordering from US

Back
Top Bottom