BrandBlack

Got my JC2s in today.  I'm a true size 11 and went half size down and got a 10.5 in these and they fit great.  Definitely go half size down.  I also have 2 pairs of rose 5s (alternate away and nightmare) and half size down is perfect for me with those too.

Man I need to know you guys sock situation. I know nt is fickle as hell with the sizing, I wear a 10 and double sock everything and never had an issue. Is this a chuck Taylor deal where it's like dude, seriously, size down or just nters being fickle?

Man I need to know you guys sock situation. I know nt is fickle as hell with the sizing, I wear a 10 and double sock everything and never had an issue. Is this a chuck Taylor deal where it's like dude, seriously, size down or just nters being fickle?

Half down to ball in. Tts for casual. I balled in t regular size and itsal title roomy. My foot would slide and jam my toes. I fixed it by wearing thick socks and putting in thick insoles.

I feel like I'm going to size down and then double sock and they'll be too tight :\
Once they break in, I think you would be almost perfect actually. I can see myself double socking with these long term. My one pair that has broken in quite a bit has some extra room with one pair of thicks socks. Haven't tried doubling but I imagine it would be almost perfect

Not sure if I should wear my JC2 tonight when I go hoop to break them in or wear casual first to break in.

Anyone looking forward to the force vector? Either the leather or molded mesh version. Sounds like they'll have a little more support in the upper.

I am thirsty for the leather force vectors. They look so nice and I love shoes with good materials. Can't wait for them to drop.

Just got my raptor in and tried them on. The fit is incredible, much better than the 2s. I feel like the cushion feels bouncer on the 2s though. I hope the force vectors have the same fit as the raptor. Best of both worlds.can't wait to take these on court.

I knew I should've waited for these to come up on Jackthreads...... whatever, I have the blackouts in 9.5 and I ordered the Maroons in a 9 for $98 off jackthreads just now to see if I like the sized down better for on court use.  $98 is such a steal for these shoes compared to the $200 you could spend on others

Wow. Got the Burgundy's for $98 shipped. Was gonna pull the trigger on finish line. So glad I didn't. Went TTS,mainly for casual use anyways. Hope we can get a win so I can wear these watching the games with my friends. Go clippers!

My size is sold out on the blackouts so no love lost that I got them off FNL. $10 off, $20 WC rewards and 9% cash back keeps the salt level down lol. Would get the grey if they had my size though. But they don't, I'll be good with 2 pairs of these then. Got the deal the first pair so all good too. Everybody eating off this deal. :nthat:

Last edited:
Ah man, it's tempting to get one more pair at that price. That's a damn good deal for a good shoe. They also have some Stance socks I want to use that 30% on.

I'm leaning towards another pair of XX9's down the road right now, but it's hard to resist that deal.

Back
Top Bottom