Brandon Jennings "Under The Armour" series - (UPDATE) added KD's, Nate's, and Terrence Williams EP's

UA got themselves a nice lil buzz growing right now. I can't be mad at that.

Where Bosh at in the 'Bron/Wade video? They shoulda sent that man to Orlando, so he could be attached to Dwight by the hip, and shadow his regimen for the off season.  He might have just returned a beast.

good thread K1ll0rBeK1lled
pimp.gif

Jennings
pimp.gif

Very cool seeing these type of docs. Might go cop me a pair of UA's now

BJ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know where that condo that he lives in is, on the second episode I think. I've been there before, that side walk in his backyard on Lake Michigan is open to the public to run or bike on. Its like 10 minutes away from where I live, im bout to stroll by and try to catch him outside to say what up 
laugh.gif

I'm mad that i didn't know when these cats rolled out to boys and girls hs in Brooklyn. Shoot they even rolled past Washington and Fulton which is 2 blocks away.

its a disappointment when you know these people were so close but you have no clue of it.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the thread.  Does anyone know if the guy in episode 7 of Brandon Jennings episode is the New York Subway candyman NT member?  Ryan Leslie appearance caught me off guard too.

OP, I must have watched those Under the Amour videos 10 times each. I loved the music also, they fit the moods of what was going on in each scene perfectly. I love these types of documentaries. Definitely appreciated you posted the other ones here as well. 

Episode 4

What card game are they playing in the start of Episode 4?

Funny seeing Derozan with Bow Wow.

Damn Cuttino has a lot of grey hair. The hell is going on there?

This is some great production man. I love the tint of the camera when they were at Venice

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Episode 4

This is some great production man. I love the tint of the camera when they were at Venice

it's called spoons Real easy game have 1 or 2 less spoons then people playing . Goal of the game is to get 3 or 4 of the same card 1st person to do it lay them down and grab a spoon who ever don't have a spoon take a shot. With that said ive only played this game when it's females playing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Episode 4

The card game is called "spoons".

Nate Robinson's State of Nate: Episode 6 - "It's a Small World"

In this episode, Nate Robinson takes hometown friend Isaiah Thomas under his wing to prepare him for his rookie season in the NBA.

[quote name="DipsetGeneral" ][/quote]

Bro you are the man i thought they would never come through with season 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom