Brands of yesterday

Funny too cause Osiris sales were practically based on non skaters or even more specific, juggalos or ravers back in the days. I think they are on their last leg at the moment. They current don't sponsor any skaters and most stores hardly carry them.

I’m about to cop some classics

02248-101-1878af11073fbba323c2da5bdac89402e20ff051.jpg

Some of these still look great, you just have to find a small or medium size if you're 5'8 and up.

What you know about Osiris?

osiris-shoes-d3.jpg

Osiris were huge in Cali when people used to stuff their shoes with socks to make them puffier. I think this brand was what people were imitating for that look.

Osiris/Socked up kicks + Rubber banded jean bottoms = :pimp: in 2002 :lol:

Wu Wear is back. They sell it at Urban Outfitters and online: https://wuwear.com

That beanie is on there. Back in 1997, I wore a Wu Wear crewneck to a dance. Pretty much the same design as what they sell now but in red.

LRG was cool way back when

LRG was fine until they became more "mainstream". I don't care how many people wear a brand, but there was a huge drop off in quality, designs, and fit when they started being in every store.

For example, I had one of those older LRG logo t shirts that was pretty good quality and had an "ahead of the times" slim fit comparable to t shirts I wear today. 3-4 years later, they started fitting like dresses in terms of length for some reason, and the prints were fading away after a handful of washes.

Lol that takes me back. I remember making some of these in like 05-06 at a house party.

My friend was messing around and asked for this at a bar a few months ago. Surprisingly, the bartender had no reaction and made it for him in 30 seconds. I didn't know that Hypnotic was even available for purchase anywhere :lol:

In elementary I had a pair of navy and gum bottom Globe's and a pair of yellow/navy Tony Hawk's

Can't find pics of the Hawk's anywhere

Back
Top Bottom