Brazil 2014 World Cup

Leaving in a week. Hell yeah!

Catching the US vs Ghana, Mexico vs Brazil, Ecuador vs. France.

Have tickets to Mexico vs Croatia and US vs Germany in Recife if anyone is interested.

Trying to get to get tickets to US vs Portugal.

Going to Copacobana for opening ceremony and game at the fan fest if anyone wants to meet up.

Just started reading the replies in this thread. That's super cool that you guys get to go. I applied to the Spain vs Chile game, no luck tho. Enjoy the experience guys

Leaving in 2 weeks. I'm so psyched. Now to choose what go pro to purchase so I can document this lifetime moment

Watching this Road To The World Cup series on ESPN2 has me geeked for the World Cup. Safe travels to the NT'ers making the trip. Come back with some epic stories.

USA plays the 16th, 22nd and 26th.

Last edited:
Leaving in a week. Hell yeah!
Catching the US vs Ghana, Mexico vs Brazil, Ecuador vs. France.

Have tickets to Mexico vs Croatia and US vs Germany in Recife if anyone is interested.

Trying to get to get tickets to US vs Portugal.

Going to Copacobana for opening ceremony and game at the fan fest if anyone wants to meet up.

How much is the whole trip running ya?

Going to the championship match on July 13th.

Lemme know if any of ya'll will be there the week prior.

Didn't know games were being held in 12 different cities. Also didn't know they haven't finished up some roads or sidewalks. Usually how many locations do they have in a World Cup?

For the people going to Brazil, how much yall paying for tickets to the actual matches? And Airfare/hotels?

Trying to figure out my budget for my bucket list goals of the next world cup.

Back
Top Bottom