Brazilian women are brolic....and grimy.

i went straight to the last page. i don't even need to look to know it has something to do with cyborg.

and her and carano fighting? battle between two broads that can't make weight to save their lives and won't fight up a class.

mma was so much better before it blew up. i am glad i got out.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Her and Gina, it will be funny to both of them miss weight for the same fight.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
thats been my thought for since they signed to fight....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

babalu Luana is the only brazilian chick i care about

I got'chu.
M. Santhiago.

Julia Paes > All
Aliyah is the best ever. Thread/

Are ya'll just naming Brazilian adult film chicks, just to name them?

Luana > *

There's really nothing more to that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

To my MMA trainers, how do you get out of that...or can you? I have an idea but im not sure.

Once that arm gets underneath the chin, your good as done.

When someone is applying that choke, most people who don't pratice jiujitsu do it impromperly so you can turn to your left while holding their wrist withtwo hands forcing the pressure off your neck. If it's properly done like what cyborg did, it's hard to get out of. When someone is near finishing thehold you want to control not the arm that's choking you but the arm behind your head which is pushing your head forward. Try googling how to defend therear naked choke or mata leon for videos and a better understanding of what I'm saying. If that were to happen in the street, you can heel kick em in thenuts, try and headbutt or if all else fails stab em in the arm with something sharp so they let go. I just got off the e train and seen some crazy lil kids kothis dude and kick his head in. Smh, I'm the only one on the train who helped and interfered. Just makes me appreciate the science of Jiu Jitsu,Muay Thai,and Boxing more.

Back
Top Bottom