Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Just broke up as well....oh well.

Me 2 and took back her gift and bought cement 3s instead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Looking through your girls phone
30t6p3b.gif

My girls been acting up, cant wait to see her face when all she gets for vday is a card

with nothing written on the inside 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for mine

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Looking through your girls phone
30t6p3b.gif

My girls been acting up, cant wait to see her face when all she gets for vday is a card

with nothing written on the inside 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for mine

im glad i went thru this too, i think it was the thing that really pushed me away from this girl...

i talked to her on the phone and she said she did it cuz we got in a fight then went to a bar and got wasted, so she was being stupid..

i was like umm ok....(i do remember seeing her in the morning still smelling liek shet)

then i asked her why she was still talking to the dude then...

she replied that she liked the attention, and i was like wow....lulz....

girls ....im moving on well tho..had a good time with friends at a kickback on saturday night, my friend got cross faded for a bit and couldnt stop laughing

thanks for the support...do yall think i should still get one more smash in or just let this one go? (ik i could, but ehh..maybe its not really worth it?)

im glad i went thru this too, i think it was the thing that really pushed me away from this girl...

i talked to her on the phone and she said she did it cuz we got in a fight then went to a bar and got wasted, so she was being stupid..

i was like umm ok....(i do remember seeing her in the morning still smelling liek shet)

girls ....im moving on well tho..had a good time with friends at a kickback on saturday night, my friend got cross faded for a bit and couldnt stop laughing

thanks for the support...do yall think i should still get one more smash in or just let this one go? (ik i could, but ehh..maybe its not really worth it?)

DO NOT go back for one last smash session, usually it never ends up being the "last." Best way to get over a girl is under another one. You had the right idea keeping your mind off things by going out and hanging with the homies. 
I cut off ALL my exes permanently. No conversations in person, phone calls, texts, or FB. Once I'm done with the relationship everything is over. 

DO NOT go back for one last smash session, usually it never ends up being the "last." Best way to get over a girl is under another one. You had the right idea keeping your mind off things by going out and hanging with the homies. 
I cut off ALL my exes permanently. No conversations in person, phone calls, texts, or FB. Once I'm done with the relationship everything is over. 

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

If you can do it without catching feelings, go for it.

If you can do it without catching feelings, go for it.

If you know DAMN WELL you can make it happen... and you know what I mean by making it happen, i'm talking about her not being able to get up after, i'm talking about her not being able to walk from her legs shivering all over the place, i'm talking about her leaving the covers soak & wet... ya know what I mean
devil.gif

Then yeah I say go for it! It better be your best, and it better be your last! After that session, you better cut all communications with her because best believe she'll be back for more!

If you know DAMN WELL you can make it happen... and you know what I mean by making it happen, i'm talking about her not being able to get up after, i'm talking about her not being able to walk from her legs shivering all over the place, i'm talking about her leaving the covers soak & wet... ya know what I mean
devil.gif

Then yeah I say go for it! It better be your best, and it better be your last! After that session, you better cut all communications with her because best believe she'll be back for more!

piitb and smash with great vengeance and furious anger so that she won't be able to sit down for a week

piitb and smash with great vengeance and furious anger so that she won't be able to sit down for a week

Back
Top Bottom