BREAKFAST BATTLE! COOLnificent & brettTHEjett, I'm callin you out!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm feelin confident like Tyson or Ali in the kitchen right now!
I'm pretty sure Ali isn't too confident in the kitchen these days, unless it involves salt or pepper.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

I'm feelin confident like Tyson or Ali in the kitchen right now!

wait till i get some freetime on my hands...

Its a wrap for ya'll

laugh.gif
bet!

count me in aswell
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i aint gonna lie, if im hungry i dont give a !@# how it looks as longas it taste decent ...if not imma just drown a bottle of tabasco hot sauce on to the food....

Originally Posted by pr1nts

looks good but not my type of breakfast. in place of the eggs and pancakes i would put french toast and some more sausages
happy.gif
This guy gets it
pimp.gif
unless he's being a smart *@#
grin.gif

A good breakfast isnt something you just wake up in the morning and decide to do. It's something that brews from deep within a hungry belly late at night about two hours before you go to bed. It comes from within and it takes practice and training to get it perfect.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not saying it doesn't look good, I'd be perfectly fine with eating that. But you wrote that line like you had created the magnum opus of breakfastsand we should all bow down. You built it up like it was the mona lisa but it was drawn with crayons.

how are you gonna say you cooked a 5 star breakfast and be drinking out of a knock-off solo cup?
smh.gif

I shall retaliate tomorrow.

My breakfast is roughly 7hours before yours... so I should have time to post video/pics. but get ready man, your about to get embarrassed.

^shot fireed

way better than the other breakfast post but can still be better. This actually looks edible! LOL at all the hype on cooking now. so many food threads. NT isat it again.

There should be an official "post your own cooking" thread.
smokin.gif

Edit: Didn't catch that, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom