Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Yup Walt is definitely serious about being done cooking...can't believe how much his whole character changed. When Skyler asked him who Lydia was at the carwash, I know everyone was expecting another Walt lie to Skyler but he told her the whole thing and I was like :wow: This man IS changed!

Yeah, but then you realize he hasn't changed when he straight up lied to Jesse's face, called him "son", when the only man who actually acted like a "dad" to Jesse throughout this entire show was Mike.

what if jesse figures out all of walts lies and just goes ham? maybe jesse is the one at the end that breaks bad.

his hair being grown out isnt to alter his appearance.... its to show how much time has lapsed since what we watch in the present with the Walt/Hank confrontation.  To show he is no longer getting treatment for his cancer and to show that he just doesnt give a ****
dude they did that by actually saying it was a year later and showing it was his 52nd birthday. He had a New Hampshire i.d. with a fake name on it. One of the last episodes is called granite state , New Hampshire is known as the the granite state. He is obviously on the run and what do you do when you are hiding? You alter your appearance. 

walt has explained how painful taking ricin is.  if he were to take it, he wouldnt be able to lift that big gun after the first day.  i dont think walt would want to spend the end of his life in pain like that.

hank was tracking walt because when walt asked him if he was tracking him, hank had the other part of the tracker in his hands.

i think skylar reacted to lydia like that because a) she was a former associate trying to bring walt back and b) she may have thought there was a relationship there between walt and lydia

EDIT: Hank married Marie because she has that good

EDIT2:  Walt's hair is grown in the flashforward because he is no longer on chemo.  Chemo makes you sick, as evidenced in the premiere by walt throwing up.  i dont think he would want to spend the end of his life sick like that from chemo.

Last edited:
what if jesse figures out all of walts lies and just goes ham? maybe jesse is the one at the end that breaks bad.

Pinkman done already broke bad whoadie, I'm not saying your theory is off,
but killing Walt would be a good thing as far as the morals of this show are concerned :lol: .

Pinkman done already broke bad whoadie, I'm not saying your theory is off,
but killing Walt would be a good thing as far as the morals of this show are concerned
laugh.gif
i meant that he breaks bad in the aspect of him becoming someone above of what walt has become.

walt has explained how painful taking ricin is.  if he were to take it, he wouldnt be able to lift that big gun after the first day.  i dont think walt would want to spend the end of his life in pain like that.

hank was tracking walt because when walt asked him if he was tracking him, hank had the other part of the tracker in his hands.

i think skylar reacted to lydia like that because a) she was a former associate trying to bring walt back and b) she may have thought there was a relationship there between walt and lydia

EDIT: Hank married Marie because she has that good

EDIT2:  Walt's hair is grown in the flashforward because he is no longer on chemo.  Chemo makes you sick, as evidenced in the premiere by walt throwing up.  i dont think he would want to spend the end of his life sick like that from chemo.

- That was the garage opener.

- The only relationship Walt & Lydia had was through meth, nothing more.

- Who cares why Hank married Marie...?

- Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Jesse is headed down a bad path...either he gets killed or he commits suicide. I don't see any way for him to live out the rest of his life because he has no life anymore. When Walt told Jesse it's time to forget the past and just move on, it's easy for Walt to say that because he has a family and somewhat of a normal life running the carwash.

There are three things that would be a game-changer for Jesse's view on Walt - Mike's death, Brock's poisoning, and Jane's death. It appears that he is already onto Mike's death but if he ever finds out about the other two...he is gonna devote the rest of his life to making Walt pay. And it's still possible he finds out because Saul is the only other person who knows what Walt has done. If Saul ever snitches that information...

- That was the garage opener.

- The only relationship Walt & Lydia had was through meth, nothing more.

- Who cares why Hank married Marie...?

- Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
ur right, it was the garage opener.

i wasnt saying they had a relationship, just that skylar may have thought so.

i was replyin to someones question, relax.

sooo, during every other time of the show when walt is on chemo he throws up.  as someone else said, chemo makes patients lose their hair.  just saying wrong doesnt make you right, im referencing the show, what are you saying the opposite based off of?

Man... When that garage door closed... I knew it was about to go down.

But I just know Hank is doing all this investigating to solve the case for himself. I highly doubt he'll take it to the DEA. Otherwise he would've probably done the detective work... at work. He doesn't want to arouse suspicion from anyone else that his brother in law is a big time meth cook. Really interested in seeing how this plays out.

I do hope Walt stays done with it though. Dude has made way more money that he ever imagined or needed. Of your son driving a RT Challenger whilst having cerebral palsy doesn't scream "we'll be fine", I literally don't know what else does. I'm guessing there will be some retaliation from the Czech Republic crime bosses that are upset with him leaving the business. That would explain what the hell happened to his house and why Heisenberg was spray painted on the wall.

Also, I think the Scar Face scene was meant to foreshadow the show's outcome. We just so happened to catch Walt and Walt JR watching the end shoot out? Why not Tony's start at the food stand? Why not Tony's come up? Why the end where there's the world's most famous shoot out? Walt says it "Everyone dies in the end".

Damn this show is good.

What does Walt have to do with Jane's death? She OD'd while he was there. Not much he could've done about that.

oh yeah & marie's "your the devil" as soon as hank comes back from the bathroom was golden ....as was his reaction to her saying it

What does Walt have to do with Jane's death? She OD'd while he was there. Not much he could've done about that.

he couldve stopped it with a single nudge to get her off her back... but no one knows about that but waqlt so i doubt that comes into play unless he just spills the beans

Last edited:
i really thought Walt was gonna kill Hank right there in that garage.  Such an intense moment.

that first episode was too good man im mad its all about to be over..........
im anxious to see now what happens between hank and walt since its obvious that hank knows about walt i think walt did a decent job of trying to stray him away from believing that he was heisenberg......
too many questions left to be answered !!! :smokin :smokin

"If that's true... If you don't know who I am... Maybe your best course... Would be to tread lightly"

Chills, b. I got chills.

The only way I see this whole Walt talking to Jesse about Jane thing is if Walt is sitting there, ready to kill Jesse and explaining to him all that he did to Jesse and what he did to get Jesse back and further walts own agenda.

This whole notion that "Jesse is gonna magically find out what Walt did to Jane" after 2-3 seasons is far fetched.

exactly B

- Also, over the weekend a new Breaking Bad theory was floated, one in which it’s noted that Walt’s penchant for adopting things from people he kills could point to him killing Skyler. Taking this into consideration, could Walt’s choice of jacket in this scene point to Walt murdering Jesse?

crazy 8 = cutting off bread crust
gus= volvo & towel under the knees while vomiting (2nd is just ironic because he never saw gus do it)
mike= neat drinks
:wow:

Id rather they dont even mention Jane anymore.  She was a bimbo who was with Jesse for a few weeks, that other broad, Brock's mom had more of a real relationship with Jesse.  

The only way I see this whole Walt talking to Jesse about Jane thing is if Walt is sitting there, ready to kill Jesse and explaining to him all that he did to Jesse and what he did to get Jesse back and further walts own agenda.

This whole notion that "Jesse is gonna magically find out what Walt did to Jane" after 2-3 seasons is far fetched.

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be weird for the writers to do that considering Jane hasn't been in the picture for three seasons. If anything, Jesse will probably figure it out himself. I think Jesse will probably find out about Brock first and then somehow piece together Jane's death maybe.

Id rather they dont even mention Jane anymore.  She was a bimbo who was with Jesse for a few weeks, that other broad, Brock's mom had more of a real relationship with Jesse.  

prbly the same amount of love from jessie tho ... junkies get close quick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom