Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I missed a few pages but I'm thinking they trashed Walts house, they wrote Hisenberg to show they knew who he was on the walls and then Walt went Yeezus on them and said ..

"I MOVE MY FAMILY OUT THE COUNTRY SO YOU CAN'T SEE WHERE I STAY"

Some random person they've never seen in the building that just happens to be at the scene of a murder?

Nah, gua was right for doing what he did, I had to be done.
Nobody identified him or even remembered he was there, so it didn't have to be done.  And why doesn't that same justification go for Walt? Everything he did needed to be done.
Victorsketch.png

he was just another "lookie Lu" but gus also had to send a message to walt,jessie & mike ....

also victor took it apon himself to start a cook when he wasnt told to
And back to the original argument was that Walt is a bigger monster than Gus was, in which I disagreed. They both had to do. Walt had to do what he had to do to live, keep his operation going, or eluding the DEA. Everything Walt has done, has worked. Even Mike said he was impressed in the Say My Name episode. The only reason he's in this situation now is because his ego got in the way.

Last edited:
Screen name aside, I think Jesse will kill Walt in the end.

Granted Walt has been one step ahead of everybody throughout the entire show-for all the manipulation and lies to Jesse, I think Jesse finally gets him when it's all said and done. Possibly Walt and Jesse have a final dispute, Walt kills Hank, and Jesse sees that even family isn't immune to Walt's operation.

Hoping the other episodes will be as shocking as yesterday's. Great show.

Jesse needs to sac up. Stuff happens when your in the business they in. No loose ends should be all he focuses on.

Some random person they've never seen in the building that just happens to be at the scene of a murder?

Nah, gua was right for doing what he did, I had to be done.
Nobody identified him or even remembered he was there, so it didn't have to be done.  And why doesn't that same justification go for Walt? Everything he did needed to be done.

Victorsketch.png

damn trill i totally forgot about this thats clearly vic

Even so, I still can't say that  Walt is more of a monster than Gus. We don't know how Gus rose to power. And when he murdered Victor, you saw that psycopath, I don't give a sh*t look in his eyes. Walt felt remorse when he killed Mike. The only death he truly didn't give a damn about were those two people that killed the little kid.

I'm still cracking up at Jesse going Steve Nash :lol: :lol:

You know a show is good when you watch it live then the replay in the same night.

Breaking Bad Doubles Premiere Audience
Breaking Bad breaks records.
August 12, 2013
by Roth Cornet
AMC’s Breaking Bad returned last night with the first of its eight final episodes, delivering 5.9 million viewers, the most in series history and up 102% over the show’s season five premiere last summer.
Lets pull that out. The show doubled its audience from last summer, which is really pretty remarkable, and a strong indication that a great number of people have caught up on the Breaking Bad in the past year. The ratings increase serves as a great example of the power of word of mouth on a series such as this one, as many caught up with Breaking Bad via Netflix, DVD and Blu-ray.
With 3.6 million viewers among adults 18-49, Breaking Bad is second only to AMC’s The Walking Dead in delivery to this key demographic, across all cable networks. With the success of these two shows, AMC is now home to cable’s top two dramas among adults 18-49.

“We are so pleased and gratified by viewer response to a historic four-premiere weekend on AMC,” said AMC’s president and general manager, Charlie Collier. “For Breaking Bad to continue to deliver record-setting ratings in its fifth and final season is remarkable. Our new series, Low Winter Sun, is off to a strong start, and we have successfully launched another after-show in Talking Bad, which will super-serve Breaking Bad fans all the way through these final episodes. On Saturday, we also launched another night of original programming on AMC with Hell on Wheels, doubling our prime time average on Saturday nights, even before time shifting, and delivering the network’s highest Saturday night rating all year.”
BREAKING BAD: "BLOOD MONEY" REVIEW
The first of the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad also became an event on Twitter, with 759,689 total show-related Tweets from nearly 400,000 unique users – approximately two Tweets per unique user. Aaron Paul’s (@aaronpaul_8) “It’s so close I can almost taste the meth #BreakingBad” Tweet at 7:23pm EST generated 25,175 retweets. Peak activity for the show on Twitter was at 9pm EST – 11,799 Tweets-per-minute and at the end of the show at 10pm – 7,859 Tweets-per-minute.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/08/12/breaking-bad-doubles-premiere-audience

Props to them :pimp:

maaaan, that whole last scene :wow: i got chills watching that :lol:

i really hope jesse can bounce back... i'd hate to see him go out this way |I

that intro :smokin walt's neighbor was SHOOK :lol: :rofl:

body is ready for next week :pimp:

Even though Walt has "Broke bad" he's no where near as cold as Gus was. Gus was a stone cold killer. Dude was a smarter Tony Montana. Walt still has that "Oh gosh" look sometimes when **** gets serious.

Even though Walt has "Broke bad" he's no where near as cold as Gus was. Gus was a stone cold killer. Dude was a smarter Tony Montana. Walt still has that "Oh gosh" look sometimes when **** gets serious.
That's what I was trying to say, but I used a wrong example with the Victor thing. 

Well Walt didn't slit a dudes throat for no reason, and considering we don't know much about Gus, I wouldn't say that Walt is worse than Gus. And people are mainly rooting for him because the bad guy always dies or loses. Enough of that already. Give us something different.

Well Gus never poisoned a kid either.

And if people are really rooting for him because they want the bad guy to win. Then you would have rooted for Gus, Crazy 8, Tuco, etc.

The truth is people are making excuses for and rooting for Walt because he does look like 70% of the country. And his transformation resonates with the deep desires of a lot of the male majority

No race derail tho

No time to read through all of the speculation, but here's how I see things playing out. I bet I'm right on these...

--Hank can't turn Walt in out of guilt for hurting his family (he obviously cares more about family than Walt) and the guilt of Walt being right under his nose the entire time, not to mention he took money from him, took him on stakeouts and how that will effect his career. My guess is that Hank ends up Breaking Bad in some say.

--The game is gonna come back to haunt Walt in the form of some European drug lord offing the logistics lady after getting her to give up Walt for the recipe. Walt will relocate his family, give Hank loot to disappear and take care of them and will go to war single-handedly. He's gonna live out that Scarface scene that he watched with Jr. and the baby.

--The pest control dude who shot the kid will end up being Europe's new cook and has aspirations to be the new drug lord. He will ultimately kill Walt and will do so by using better manipulation than Walt ever imagined to get Walt to drop his guard and trust him. His Neo Nazi homies will be his new crew.

I bet I'm right too. :nerd:

Last edited:

And if people are really rooting for him because they want the bad guy to win. Then you would have rooted for Gus, Crazy 8, Tuco, etc.

The truth is people are making excuses for and rooting for Walt because he does look like 70% of the country. And his transformation resonates with the deep desires of a lot of the male majority

No race derail tho
Like I said, we don't know what Gus did to get into power. And that's not the truth, that's just your speculation. 

Last edited:

No race derail tho
Like I said, we don't know what Gus did to get into power. And that's not the truth, that's just your speculation. 

Exactly.... but we've seen first hand all kinds of dirt Walt did.... yet people are still rooting for him.

No race derail tho

Exactly.... but we've seen first hand all kinds of dirt Walt did.... yet people are still rooting for him.

my distain for skyler has kept me on walts side.. & jessies ********ness in the last ep is making it easier to side with WW

Exactly.... but we've seen first hand all kinds of dirt Walt did.... yet people are still rooting for him
Doesn't change the fact that they both did what they had to do, so I fail to see how Walt is the bigger monster. The show is about Walt, that's enough reason to root for him and his journey. Gus was just in the way. I'm tired of seeing the main character climb his way up the ladder, only to die. I'd rather see something different.

Last edited:
my distain for skyler has kept me on walts side.. & jessies ********ness in the last ep is making it easier to side with WW
This too. Walt hasn't been the only fu*k up in this whole journey. What's coming up next is because of Skylar and her dumbassness

Back
Top Bottom