Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

15-dead-nazis.gif

16-todd.gif

Todd the dummy didn't figure it out yet :lol: "Mr. White..."

17-lydia.gif

18-jesse2.gif

19-walt.gif
Todd.:rofl:

i wish that walt had told todd that he poisoned lydia before jesse killed him. the ending was great, that song at the end was perfect.
this show was perfection. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Someone give him a billion dollars so he feels compelled to bring this show back.

Huh? :lol: with who? A chrstmas special where they show how each character takes the passing of walt? Walt is dead. Do you really want him surviving and it be his life in prison? Or Jesse juggling being the meth king while raising brock? Lol

Im shocked yall really feeling this? This was very underwhelming. Outside the scene with Gray Matter and Jesse killing Todd...wtf. It was predictable. YOU KNEW he had put the ricin in her sweetner, you knew he was seting up some type of scientific kill method with that gun etc...just plain and predictable, it was the slowest episode of the season by far. Terrible was too strong a word, but im definitely disappointed

This is pretty much how I feel. I think they went the "safe" route but they wrapped up the major plot points so well because of it. That's why I was underwhelmed.

Someone give him a billion dollars so he feels compelled to bring this show back.
Huh?
laugh.gif
with who? A chrstmas special where they show how each character takes the passing of walt? Walt is dead. Do you really want him surviving and it be his life in prison? Or Jesse juggling being the meth king while raising brock? Lol
Make this last season all a dream, and keep running the kingpin life IDC IDC IDC

Walking Dead can continue to be terrible for the next 5 years and it will still get crazy ratings. People just love zombies too much

Yeah Walking Dead fell off last season, and I was a huge fan.:lol:

I think Walking Dead is going to make a come back from last season's boredom..The creator and writers know that fan's weren't happy and have made it a point to let everybody know that this season has more zombies and more action..If they don't make this new season something special then I think season 5 will be it's last..

Back
Top Bottom