Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I'm still Team Walt but...  

That's was a tough pill to swallow.

For a minute, I thought Mike had gone "Spiderman" Omar on us.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Mike was the one guy who I thought MAYBE the writers would let him get away scotch free. After this, no one is getting out of this clean now. I thought Walt was gonna finish him off with one final headshot though...I'm actually surprised he felt guilty :smh:

This ***** walt dog, wow.
I peeped the way he looked at Jesse and Saul's office and then saw the gun in the bag I knew it
Todd looking hungry, like a young sociopathic jesse.
My heart felt for the homie Mike this whole ep, son was just tryna do right by his granddaughter and now thats ****** :smh:

Sad to see Mike go. The guy was a professional and knew how to do his job the right way. He was just unlucky to run into the ticking time bomb Walter White. Watching him leaving his granddaughter was BRUTAL. Despite Walt pulling the trigger, you could see how shook he really was that he did it... definitely not the work of a hardened criminal, just the same guy from one year ago who is in over his head.. but with a body count and the experience that comes with it.

As I predicted and not surprised at all, Walt's plan in the desert will be one of the better scenes in the show's history. It's like grade school teeball vs the Yankees... and do you want to live in a world without Coca Cola :pimp:

Walt recognizes the bad things he's done and it was clear as day when he said to Jesse "we're all going to hell, I'm not laying down until I get there". He isn't seeking redemption or forgiveness right now.. perhaps when he starts to downward spiral he'll change his tune, but right now his mission is to build his empire.

As if I couldn't like Mike anymore.. he had a go-bag in his car. OF COURSE HE DID.

I felt bad for Mike because he told Walt off and told him the truth.. that Walt ruined everything for everyone with his pride and ego.. unfortunately that truth set Walt off and got him killed.

I cant ride with Walt no more.

Its not only because he killed Mike. Mike was a hit man so I cant really feel that sorry for him. Mike knew how the game goes. Thats why he was at peace with it, telling Walt to let him die in peace. Its how he's been playing with Jesse since last season. Even Gus as cold as he was he was always loyal and took care of his people. Walt isnt loyal to anybody no more.

Last edited:
I don't think Walt has the heart to kill Jesse.

He was really shaken up after he realized that he had finished Mike.

Last edited:
But what if he gets caught up in the moment and lets the emotion take over him? There's no telling what he could do. Of course, Jane and Brock still haven't been brought up yet.

What I'm loving is that little by little, you get a glimpse into the real Walter White, not his Heisenberg persona, every episode/every other episode. For all the talking he does and the person he believes himself to be, he wets himself every once in a while. Only further promoting the fact that he's going to end up WAY too deep, but he'll have purchased his own ticket there.

Also, I'm sorry, but the "say my name" was by far the corniest thing I've ever seen on this show. Just straight up corny and would be called out on any other show ...

But what if he gets caught up in the moment and lets the emotion take over him? There's no telling what he could do. Of course, Jane and Brock still haven't been brought up yet.

I think those revelations will make Jesse way more volatile than we have ever seen Walt.

Opening scene was AMAZING. I was cheering at my TV. lol. didn't find it corny in context of the scene.

Sad to see mike go. he was my fav.

Back
Top Bottom