Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

tumblr_m9eetbiC7V1qcgsijo1_500.png
When I saw this, I noticed that he went from Hiesenburg to Walter white. 

^I viewed that as Walt shocked that Mike was able to drive off a few yards and escape the car. He knows what Mike is capable of so he was like "Oh no...how did he get away??" That's why he went after him, gun in hand, to finish it

IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE WALTER WHITE MONEY TEAM

walter had the decency to atleast give mike the heads up 
and mike wouldnt have been in that predicament had he
just let jesse get the bag for him , walt was ready to give him his
5 mill

mike was just as cool with the kid dying as walt , and not to mention
he was gonna pop lydia's kid and nanny....his employer (gus) used kids
to sell meth.....game is the game

he was cool with kids from the hood selling meth , but apparently
his grand daughter was better than everyone else.......**** yo blood
money mike , i hope she end up doing meth

IM WITH THE WALTER WHITE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NOW

How can i be down with the Walter White Money Team?

Last edited:
It's just what this show does to ppl. Rooting for murders but downplaying the murder part while propping up the professionalism, cool moments, boss moves, and overall swag. I mean it got to the point ppl would appreciate Mike being able to still recognize a person as good and dying needlessly as if some of the ppl he took out deserved it.

Yeah i guess. But I'm not feeling sad for dude just because he didn't have to die. Who knows the total amount of dudes he killed? He's had just as much blood on his hands as Walt does, actually more.

Last edited:
I'm still on pg. 88, but I'm posting anyways.
Mike...annoyed at people till the end.

No one is going to die since we're in charge!
Kills Mike.
I think it can be an exception since Jesse decided to leave. If it was up to Walt he'd be killing any and everybody. I mean this dude wants to start a meth empire and thinks he won't be killing anybody.
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:wow: :x :rofl: I probably would've been too shook if they really did that.

Breaking Enthusiasm.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I'm still in awe of that opening scene in last night's episode.

Walt was in rare form.
pimp.gif
Surprised he didn't trip, his balls had to have been the size of bowling balls.

Mike got caught slippin man 
mean.gif
, shoulda keep that laptop 

on the other hand, is his grand daughter gonna lose her $$$ again? 
nerd.gif

Something to be on the lookout for the final episodes will be Jesse and Skyler possibly teaming up to take down Walt or get out for good. I've seen several websites/reviews mention their exchange at the car wash and it could hold some significance.

I think the tarantula jar is going to make a appearance in the show again. it might be the tipping point of walter white.

Exactly what I believed. Kid's fingerprints are still on the jar and Todd has it. Not to mention the police are still looking for the kid.

hmmmmmmm.

Damn i didnt know that Vince Gilligan planned to kill off Jessie in season 1 in a drug trade gone wrong. Thank god he didnt

Damn i didnt know that Vince Gilligan planned to kill off Jessie in season 1 in a drug trade gone wrong. Thank god he didnt
ats actually one of the big reasons they have the pink theory ....with pink=death

jesse "pink"man

janes cigarrette but lipstick

the teddy bear

walters sweater during the plane crash

walters daughters always in pink too.......

ats actually one of the big reasons they have the pink theory ....with pink=death

jesse "pink"man

janes cigarrette but lipstick

the teddy bear

walters sweater during the plane crash

walters daughters always in pink too.......
Walt's sweater in that plane crash scene was 
pimp.gif

i hope the season blu ray/later episodes provide a commentary/explanation because your guys' explanations suck
Just go listen to the Breaking Bad insider podcast. There's commentary for every episode except season 1.

Back
Top Bottom