Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

*adds modern family to to watch list

Is anyone else watching Hell on Wheels right now?
Insert mjlaughing.gif

Modern Family's best season was their first one.

It got really old and repetitive for me, I stopped following it last season.

Too many great comedies out there.. Community, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Archer, Workaholics, The League, Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Louie, Happy Endings.. I haven't missed MF.

Modern Family's best season was their first one.

It got really old and repetitive for me, I stopped following it last season.

Too many great comedies out there.. Community, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Archer, Workaholics, The League, Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Louie, Happy Endings.. I haven't missed MF.
smokin.gif

Unfortunately, it's about to suffer the same fate as Arrested Development. 
mean.gif

Both were/are ridiculously ahead of there time. 

What's he said. Good suggestions. When is arrested developments coming back?

Also I'd add Unsupervised and the newsroom

I don't think an exact date has been released.. but sometime in 2013. They're releasing all the episodes at once I believe, so they'll obviously have to be finished filming everything before that happens. I'd guess summer of next year.

Is anyone else watching Hell on Wheels right now?
Insert mjlaughing.gif
Currently? No. I'll catch it on the dvr after BrBa.

Bohannon is that dude tho, and Dominique Mcelligott has me smitten. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
The Walking Dead, Homeland, and Boardwalk Empire for the fall. Justified and Game of Thrones in the spring for me. Maybe start on SOA or catch up on Fringe since I'm like 10 episodes behind and this is the final season. And I will give Vegas a chance on CBS

I refuse to watch fringe until I hear it had a good last season and wasn't a circle jerk to nowhere like that other show

Walking Dead better step it up next season. If half the season consist of filler episodes like the last one then I might have to find a new show to keep me occupied until BB comes back next summer.

Back
Top Bottom