Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Nah, them dudes were just glorified henchmen and body guards. No way Victor had a secret bank account. I mean look expendable he was. He was getting paid in cash. I believe those guys were just dudes Mike vetted and hired. I think, if not him some guys Gus picked out. The Fring crew are all integral parts in how the product got moved along with money and how the whole op got supported I believe.

Gus would have closed their accounts(if they actually had accounts) immediately after they were killed. Gus always covered his tracks.

Anyone else catch Breaking Bad's status update on FB? 

"Walt's Birthday tradition continues, just don't touch Walt Jr's bacon. Watch a sneak peek from Sunday's Breaking Bad."

Quick question.

Was Skyler raped when she visited Ted to ask him to issue a cheque to the IRS? Or did they have angry sex?

She looked like she got some before she got in the car.

Wait...somebody fill me in on #15. The "ding" please. How does that foreshadow his death?

mean.gif
 all this foreshadowing

mean.gif
 i did this lat year and ruined the finally for myself

Ughhhghghhgakjha shouldn't have read that! Not because it actually spoils anything, but because I'm am TOO ******G HYPED for the story to play out now.

If you know who this is, you'll know what this pic implies.

bill-burr-let-it-go.jpg

I watched Prison Break religiously for the first 3 seasons.  I watched a few episodes in season 4 and gave up.  Yea...flat out gave up.  It got that bad.  No joke.  It's like running a marathon and giving up after finishing 25.8 miles. 
having watched OZ a long time ago i never watched prison break. there is only so much you can do in a prison and that show being on fox instead of a premium cable channel it kind of takes the realism out...
How good is Oz in comparison to Prison Break?

What aspects of prison life are portrayed in Oz that's not portrayed in Prison Break?

Oz is simply ten times above Prison Break.. there's more to the story and it's always changing...the acting is better, and most importantly it was on HBO and they got away with so much. There's a lot of male nudity though, so watch with caution :lol:

I haven't seen Prison Break in awhile but Oz is a show about prison and bigger themes about crime and society. Prison Break was more about family and suspense that happened to be set in a prison.

Back
Top Bottom