Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Walt doesn't have that heavy muscle behind him but Hank doesn't know all that...Walk will go down fighting unless the cancer gets him first lord have mercy I don't wanna wait til next week bros

I'm so happy that they went right to it with Hank and Wal instead of dragging it out all season

Ala TWD :lol:

but yo, I just want to know about that ricin.

Also I thought walter was gonna ask about his book and then have some foreshadowing dialogue going on.

Another benefit of less episodes over the final two "seasons", they're not BSing around. I'd guess the flashforward takes place around episode 7.. so they have a lot to get to before that happens.

I'm glad they jumped right into it, especially the last confrontation. Hank breaking down everything Walt's done, Walt admitting his cancer is back, tread lightly :pimp:, brilliant scene.

Couldn't have asked for anything more from the premiere.

Had to stay out of this thread till the first ep was over....MY GOD this show continues to raise the bar!

every time as soon as this dude's eye heals up he goes and gets another black eye.
laugh.gif

where can i stream this online? We dont have cable yet and i wanna catch this episode tonite.  Help a fellow bb head out

Homeless man caught an overdose not even an hour after Jesse left.

Dude conscious will be his downfall, son ain't been right in months.

FTR, Walt has mimicked Gus a lot more ways in things he hasn't seen Gus do than he has seen Gus do. This is all the writer's trying to drop subtle hints of similarities and the clear evolution of Walter "Heisenberg" White.

how did he know it was there?
The same way Gus knew something was up every time Walt tried to kill him. Word to his car in the parking lot complex and just feeling weird about it and deciding to leave it and go home in another car.

Back
Top Bottom