*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Do you see Isiah Washington, Nate Parker and Jason Mitchell in big movies or tv shows anymore?
Now you're saying what everyone else is saying. Right no more blockbuster movies, but he will still have a career.

How do you know this?
Know what? That this won’t end his career?

Cuz the offense and the entire incident is not the main topic of conversation. I’m not seeing a wave to shut dude down. I’m not seeing backlash now nor did I see uproar when the story broke. Seems more like any sides involved just tried to get ahead of this with their reactions.

Plus the aforementioned other actors coming back from worse.
Do you see Isiah Washington, Nate Parker and Jason Mitchell in big movies or tv shows anymore?
What that first ***** do? Ain’t he retired? I don’t recall him being in trouble for rape or sexual assault of any kind.

Nate Parker was never in big movies or tv shows. He was in movies consistently but given that accused rape **** came up and his reaction he’s probably gonna have to wait longer.

Jason Mitchell sexually harassed every female on any set he was on. He kept doing it even after he got exposed and still got jobs. Then he got arrested with guns and drugs on him. He don’t want to come back.
This is 2024.
And its way more easier to get away with **** you say or do when it’s really bad let alone when it aint

The irony is
I’m betting more white folks
End up seeing movies he stars in next
Than black folks
We tend to not forgive our own
Faster than other

People think he will have a career and Disney is going to push him back out there, when he can't even play the bad boy of basketball in a movie :lol:

The movie should have been killed off the idea alone. Seems like a Lifetime movie.

We were all saved from them trying to make a 5’11” Rodman seem believable
Nothing will top this classic anyways

MV5BZWYxNDFjMjYtMjI2Ny00YzY4LWEwOTUtODQzZTc4MDhjZmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_QL75_UY28...jpg

Damn, son must've really been a **** for no one to be out here standing with him right now. Talented though, he'll bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom