BREAKING: LaDanian Tomlinson to Retire as a Charger

pimp.gif
LT

Always enjoyed watching LT run trains on the Raiders.
Shame LT had to play for AJ Smith and Norv Turner.

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

This +$!%%$$**@## would go ham on my Raiders, but I still respect him for being one hell of a player.  

An absolute beast at TCU and borderlin unstoppable in his heyday with the bolts. Appreciated
pimp.gif

back in the mid to late 2000s, dude kinda got the hate d-wade does now....  Talented player, and gets hated for being soft or being a baby, etc...   regardless, one of the greatest backs of our time. 

Glad to see him able to finish out his career. It's a tough life for NFL running backs. Average NFL expectancy 2.3 years...

The consistency his first eight years in the league is just insane. Who misses one game in 8 seasons carrying the ball 300 times a year?
Mixed feelings about the guy being a Raider fan but without a doubt one of the best football players I've ever seen.

Best of luck to LT.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Never forget.............................
cf03697f46a1dbcc0922eb084ad7e819da3977e3.pjpeg
roll.gif
I'll never forget this 
roll.gif

But I also won't forget how great he was in his prime
pimp.gif
 Nobody could touch him

Damn shame to see a player/man like him go out without winning a ring. If anyone was deserving of one, it was him.

Hell, even these past two seasons with the Jets were appreciated. Had some solid games, and was definitely a locker room presence.

LaDanian Tomlinson
pimp.gif

4caa298abc606.image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom